Getting Semi-Depressed for No Good Reason Unappreciation.

I am ready for love
Why are you hiding from me?

I was just fine a second ago; cooking dinner, had the iTunes on shuffle, joking with my sister........and then that song came on. Put me in the ill funk.
tired.gif

I can dig it. My girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago and while I am much happier that that stressful relationship is over, some little things I noticeslightly get to me. Ahh well its all good.

Damn im feeling the same way, one day I'll be fine then the next thing you know im in a depressed mood for no reason

crazy thing is i have nothing to be depressed about

i guess im just a loner
frown.gif

I hate when that happens

Something triggers you to think about something that will get you depressed, and then it just builds from there, you start thinking too much and you'refeeling like crap before you even know it

Probably the Sunday evening downer. I love Sunday and treat it like Saturday, but around 7:30, the upcoming work-week looms and I start feeling down.That's why one of my cheat-meals is Sunday dinner.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Probably the Sunday evening downer. I love Sunday and treat it like Saturday, but around 7:30, the upcoming work-week looms and I start feeling down.
QFT!

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Probably the Sunday evening downer. I love Sunday and treat it like Saturday, but around 7:30, the upcoming work-week looms and I start feeling down.
QFT!

i've hated sundays since i can remember for that exact reason..

Don't worry boo, we'll unite soon.....

frown.gif

oh word? i see...you can have him girl...i'm done...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

QFT!

i've hated sundays since i can remember for that exact reason..

Don't worry boo, we'll unite soon.....

frown.gif
oh word? i see...you can have him girl...i'm done...
mad.gif

grin.gif
frown.gif

Chill, you beeeeeeeeeeeen blowing me off!

Back
Top Bottom