Getting Semi-Depressed for No Good Reason Unappreciation.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

im oing through this right now....not so much depression but i just feel lonely. :-(
There's time where I feel this way. I see some of my friends with their girlfriends, or girls they just hook up with, and wonder why Idon't have that
tired.gif

its not even the chicks....even though I'm not even "with" them when I'm with them..i think they pick up on that but they think i gotpotential

i just wanna be normal. i feel like I'm meant for something bigger than i can picutre right no but i hate the suspense.

Originally Posted by Club29

ive been depressed for years

trust me i can relate. word to ALMOST randomly joining the air force without telling anybody i knew. i went to MEPS in Chicoppe Mass. aneverything.........that was my lowest point.

i just took up the gym instead of drugs or alcohol which saved my life...........word on everything, yes everything. i was at a point where i felt i wanted tojust die, i mean i was really buggin at a time. now i want to help others feel good about themselves how it has helped motivate me in life with manyobstacles......great de-stressor. when the body feels good inside it radiates out........and into other parts of ones life.

sorry for the rant.

btw word to eckhart tolle..........i do not feed into my pain body....at least try hard not too. im very laid back......when things are bad i justthink........this is now.........it will get better.
call me corny but i am one that book worked for...........i know everybody cant really get into. my mom didnt care for the book so thats why i say that.

lol...yea music is crazy....also my best friend...
ohwell.gif

today while driving....i saw so many couples (teens) holding hands....young love....out and about cause its summer time....i was like......

-------___________________________________--------------------------------------

to top that off...tomorrow is another week of WORK..........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Aw damn!!!!

i ALMOST forgot!!!

we still rolling right?

who knows...these ##+$## wanna go skiing...
eyes.gif
its just startin to getwarm...i am not trying to ski...

i just wanna be normal. i feel like I'm meant for something bigger than i can picutre right no but i hate the suspense
i feel like that alot...

i'm also ready to graduate and move...i wanna be on my own where i don't know anyone...not a single person...just start all over and prove to myself ican do it...i might just up and bounce one day after i graduate and not tell anyone...but i think that would hurt my parents...

Get counseling. Clearly you have a reason for being depressed. If you're depressed for no reason, see a psychiatrist.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Get counseling. Clearly you have a reason for being depressed. If you're depressed for no reason, see a psychiatrist.

thing with that is..........

many people who are depressed are not proactive to do such a thing......

would you agree?

had this feeling yesterday...although i think it was cause i wwass supppperrrrr tired

I can always appreciate real talk on here. Unfortunately I share the same sentiments but I know why.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Damn im feeling the same way, one day I'll be fine then the next thing you know im in a depressed mood for no reason

crazy thing is i have nothing to be depressed about

i guess im just a loner
frown.gif
x2
tired.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Probably the Sunday evening downer. I love Sunday and treat it like Saturday, but around 7:30, the upcoming work-week looms and I start feeling down. That's why one of my cheat-meals is Sunday dinner.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Celexa FTW.

I got it prescribed for anxiety disorder, but I haven't been depressed since.

I was thinking about going to a Doctor for it I just hate the fact it'll be on my health history.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

thing with that is..........

many people who are depressed are not proactive to do such a thing......

would you agree?

Yes but if the depression is affecting your everyday life (work, friendships, health) you should probably get help. Some people get depressed for absolutely noreason, it has to do with chemical imbalances in the brain. Depression is a potentially debilitating mental illness depending on its severity. It can manifestitself as physical pain/symptoms. affects sleep etc.

Blackmagnus......I believe that's why many people get depressed. If I had to say why I was depressed at my lowest I'm 99% sure that was it then 1% someother bs. Feeling like this isn't where you're suppose to be right now...Young people, Midlife, even Elders all have those same thoughts. Lifes a Dash.

Anton mos def.......I know. "Fake Smiles"
People are good at hiding until they mentally breakdown also.... Depression is terrible though for real.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Probably the Sunday evening downer. I love Sunday and treat it like Saturday, but around 7:30, the upcoming work-week looms and I start feeling down. That's why one of my cheat-meals is Sunday dinner.

Yep. The first half of Sunday is all good until the sun goes knowing that the work week is about to start.

Back
Top Bottom