Getting Semi-Depressed for No Good Reason Unappreciation.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lack of exercises causes depression. Go to the gym
I must admit that when I started going to the gym, Ive been feeling a little better
gym doesn't help me
Volunteering perhaps? I sometimes help out at a soup kitchen and it reminds me that no matter how much I'm feeling down because I'm not making as much as I want (yeah, just being greedy and wanting), there is still so much to be happy / grateful about.

Or meditation? Or a spiritual self-help book?

what do you do when youre making nothing?
and have a bunch of things to be ''happy'' for i guess.. but none of it is anything you want? but its more then a lot of folk have, so youthink about them and get even more depressed because you know if you told someone all of this theyd probably call you ungrateful when you know youre thefarthest thing from it?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

I must admit that when I started going to the gym, Ive been feeling a little better
gym doesn't help me
Volunteering perhaps? I sometimes help out at a soup kitchen and it reminds me that no matter how much I'm feeling down because I'm not making as much as I want (yeah, just being greedy and wanting), there is still so much to be happy / grateful about.

Or meditation? Or a spiritual self-help book?

what do you do when youre making nothing?
and have a bunch of things to be ''happy'' for i guess.. but none of it is anything you want? but its more then a lot of folk have, so you think about them and get even more depressed because you know if you told someone all of this theyd probably call you ungrateful when you know youre the farthest thing from it?
frown.gif

I don't know. Life's all relative. I make more than enough as a programmer but I'd like to make more to be completely comfortable and still haveenough to help my parents out too. I suppose I'm just impatient and should be content with what is and worry too much about what next.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

yea i volunteer actually with NYcares... and i read up on buddhism and meditation and whatnot... i was good for a while but i think it's something deeper that i need to see a doctor or something
laugh.gif
If gym and meditation AND volunteer have no effect then that sounds like something serious

May i suggest pigging out?
roll.gif

Dude, add her to your list and send her a care package!

lmao
roll.gif

yea i volunteer actually with NYcares... and i read up on buddhism and meditation and whatnot... i was good for a while but i think it's something deeper that i need to see a doctor or something
laugh.gif
If gym and meditation AND volunteer have no effect then that sounds like something serious

May i suggest pigging out?
roll.gif

Dude, add her to your list and send her a care package!

lmao
roll.gif
She'd like the following..
1) Mighty Leaf tea; assorted
2) Jar of honey
3) Treasure Troll doll

I get like this sometimes. But i realize how blessed I am and me being depressed isn't going to get me to my ultimate goal. Perseverance.

Gym/exercise helps a lot. It's scientific...working out/strenuous exercise releases endorphins, your body's endogenous opiate. It makes u feelgood.

I go to the gym when I feel like crap
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Gym/exercise helps a lot. It's scientific...working out/strenuous exercise releases endorphins, your body's endogenous opiate. It makes u feel good.

happy.gif

yes
yes
yes

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Gym/exercise helps a lot. It's scientific...working out/strenuous exercise releases endorphins, your body's endogenous opiate. It makes u feel good.

happy.gif
Word, I been doing this a lot lately and it's worked remarkably.

Also, talking to a certain female friend helped tremendously.
7a91603666c4201e69785fcff519dc98bba149df.gif

I'm in the process of switching birth control methods
laugh.gif
let's just say the moods are trippin'!
smh.gif
fml

Back
Top Bottom