Getting your own Apartment for the first time?

A little struggle is good for the soul though, helps build character.

thank you... what you said is motivation and is what i have been feeling the whole time... the reason for me moving out is not because i hate my parents but its because i need to grow up and gain some real responsibilities... but im not going to lie the freedom to have my own place is dope and this is why i have no desire to have a roommate despite saving money....and i feel at this point in my life i am ready to move on and go out on my own and get my own place and if i have to struggle with money so be it i am ready! i honestly dont think i will be struggling because i will have money in my pocket after rent and bills... will i live comfortably probably not and will live paycheck to paycheck but i can manage but whats important is how i budget my money

Last edited:
thank you... what you said is motivation and is what i have been feeling the whole time... the reason for me moving out is not because i hate my parents but its because i need to grow up and gain some real responsibilities... but im not going to lie the freedom to have my own place is dope and this is why i have no desire to have a roommate despite saving money....and i feel at this point in my life i am ready to move on and go out on my own and get my own place and if i have to struggle with money so be it i am ready! i honestly dont think i will be struggling because i will have money in my pocket after rent and bills... will i live comfortably probably not and will live paycheck to paycheck but i can manage but whats important is how i budget my money
you will figure it out man. My parents moved to a different state my senior year of college (I was a commuter) and it really was the best thing for me. It forced me to grow up and be independent very quick. Failing was not an option and I haven't looked back since. My advice: just make good decisions, make sure you have a short and long-term plan, and whatever you do DON'T be impulsive (with your money, that is)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom