Gilbert Arenas' ex wants 109k monthly/1.3 MIL annually...pic of him getting served pg. 9 SMH

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude got served during the middle of a big game. Not cool.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

i try not to worry about things in life just bc gilbert hasnt killed himself yet.

Me neither. If a multi-millionaire with nearly 80 million dollars left on his guaranteed contract doesn't kill himself, I have no reason to worry about things in my life. What kind of person would I be if I was upset about anything in my life when Gilbert Arenas hasn't killed himself and he doesn't even make a quarter of a million dollars per game? 

Real talk, this is one of those things that causes Ray Caruth situations. I thought Nas got got. The American system can turn a ##%+# upside down in 24 hours..

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Karma is a %$*## for Gilbert...

I know of something foul as hell that this dude did to some people that helped him get to the league.

I'm talking about back in the days before he got in the league though.

Not going to mention what the circumstances were, but I don't wish bad on anyone so good luck to him and whatever happens because he didn't do anything to me.

laugh.gif
Bro....how are you gonna leave a cliffhanger like that?  You don't have to go into full details, but is there a vague way you can explain what went down? 

^I'm serious man.
You can't just drop some %%#! like that and strut away like Bender (I mean you can... but i'm sayin' though).

^^I think the copy/paste didn't work...

and PuttingInWork, come on man you gotta give us something...don't tell me you're a sitcom writer

http://deadspin.com/#!5758824/gilbert-arenas-tells-you-all-about-his-conniving-baby-mama-and-dead-pet-sharks

In the wake of getting served with child-support papers at halftime of a Magic/Wizards game, Gilbert Arenas is rather perturbed about his baby mama Laura Govan's approach to public shaming. So says a source in the D.C. media, who was kind enough to share straight-from-the-mouth-of-Arenas thoughts on Govan — sister of "Basketball Wife" Gloria Govan — with us.
zone: inside
size: 300x600
keywords: mtfIFPath=/assets/vendor/doubleclick/, origin=deadspin, visited=deadspinfront

It boils down to his distaste for continually being characterized as a deadbeat dad, which he says he most certainly is not. Before getting into the "he said" part of this whole drama, let's hear how someone close to the on-again, off-again couple explained their breakup:

On Nov. 20, Laura kicked Gilbert out of the house because Gilbert did not adequately ask how her day went. This was taken to mean he was more concerned about work than family.

Her: I'll go to police if you don't do as I say. This was a tricky proposition considering the ongoing probation from the gun (in the locker room) charge. She allegedly said, "If you try and pick up the kids at school, I will tell them you weren't authorized to do so and that's going to be a violation of your probation."

After a road trip, he moved in with Wizards teammate Nick Young, but says he stayed in constant contact with one of Laura's younger brothers (who, as it happens, Laura also kicked out the house). When he learned he'd been traded, he let little bro know. Even though he wanted to see the kids, there was no reason to say goodbye to baby mama.

Baby mama stayed in touch with him indirectly, though. As in, she called Magic GM Otis Smith and told him, "If he doesn't abide by my demands, I will ruin this new start for him." Demands to the tune of $1.3 million a year, the kind of stuff financial advisor Lester Knispel wasn't having.

Says Gilbert, "Well, I don't want to get into all the he-said, she-said stuff. Whoever the source is, they're pretty accurate on the things they are saying. ... You have enough money to get a publicist, but there's no money for the kids to eat? She's watching too much Basketball Wives."

Context in place, here's what Gilbert Arenas had to say about...

• The notion that Ms. Govan's been financially frozen out.

"She's like that bum on the street asking for money, but if you follow that bum home, you discover he's got five cars and a mansion. She gets 20 grand a month. She got $8,000 allowance. We both did. ... You're pretending your living a bad life, but the facts really are: you get 20 grand a month and you live in a three-bedroom townhouse in San Ramon, Calif."

• The fact that his sharks — of the $5,000 monthly care fee — are no longer of this world.

"One thing I can comment on is the sharks. My sharks are dead. Yes, somehow, pennies ended up in the tank. I was told the copper distresses them. I'm not going to say it was her, I'm just saying they didn't make it."

• On being painted as a deadbeat dad.

"All I hear is, ‘I left the kids.' She won't let the kids see me. All I hear is, ‘Gilbert took everything.' Sure I did. She took a SL600. She took the Range Rover, which I don't mind because she has to drive the kids around.

Oh, all my furniture and all my clothes, about $4 million worth of stuff? Gone. And she says she's living in some cheap hotel? Now, I don't know how all of that is going to fit into the LA Quinta Inn — unless you bought the damn hotel."

"Sure, I'm a deadbeat daddy. I get it. I'm the best daddy in the world until I didn't want to be with you. And then I'm a deadbeat daddy. I think she did this the last time we broke up."

"Look, you have your lawyer. I have my lawyer. Let's do it that way."

In the issue of fairness, here's a link to S2S Magazine's "Laura Govan breaks her silence" article from November. Her publicist has now taken to emailing press releases about the whole mess, too.

Gilbert Arenas, Laura Govan star in Basketball Wives of the Orlando Magic [Orlando Sentinel]

Read This: Gilbert Arenas served with papers by ex-fiancee Laura Govan at Miami-Orlando halftime [Washington Post]

Gilbert Arenas Baby Mama's Vengeful Move to Recover Child Support [Black Voices]

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

http://deadspin.com/#!5758824/gilbert-arenas-tells-you-all-about-his-conniving-baby-mama-and-dead-pet-sharks

In the wake of getting served with child-support papers at halftime of a Magic/Wizards game, Gilbert Arenas is rather perturbed about his baby mama Laura Govan's approach to public shaming. So says a source in the D.C. media, who was kind enough to share straight-from-the-mouth-of-Arenas thoughts on Govan — sister of "Basketball Wife" Gloria Govan — with us.
zone: inside
size: 300x600
keywords: mtfIFPath=/assets/vendor/doubleclick/, origin=deadspin, visited=deadspinfront

It boils down to his distaste for continually being characterized as a deadbeat dad, which he says he most certainly is not. Before getting into the "he said" part of this whole drama, let's hear how someone close to the on-again, off-again couple explained their breakup:

On Nov. 20, Laura kicked Gilbert out of the house because Gilbert did not adequately ask how her day went. This was taken to mean he was more concerned about work than family.

Her: I'll go to police if you don't do as I say. This was a tricky proposition considering the ongoing probation from the gun (in the locker room) charge. She allegedly said, "If you try and pick up the kids at school, I will tell them you weren't authorized to do so and that's going to be a violation of your probation."

After a road trip, he moved in with Wizards teammate Nick Young, but says he stayed in constant contact with one of Laura's younger brothers (who, as it happens, Laura also kicked out the house). When he learned he'd been traded, he let little bro know. Even though he wanted to see the kids, there was no reason to say goodbye to baby mama.

Baby mama stayed in touch with him indirectly, though. As in, she called Magic GM Otis Smith and told him, "If he doesn't abide by my demands, I will ruin this new start for him." Demands to the tune of $1.3 million a year, the kind of stuff financial advisor Lester Knispel wasn't having.

Says Gilbert, "Well, I don't want to get into all the he-said, she-said stuff. Whoever the source is, they're pretty accurate on the things they are saying. ... You have enough money to get a publicist, but there's no money for the kids to eat? She's watching too much Basketball Wives."

Context in place, here's what Gilbert Arenas had to say about...

• The notion that Ms. Govan's been financially frozen out.

"She's like that bum on the street asking for money, but if you follow that bum home, you discover he's got five cars and a mansion. She gets 20 grand a month. She got $8,000 allowance. We both did. ... You're pretending your living a bad life, but the facts really are: you get 20 grand a month and you live in a three-bedroom townhouse in San Ramon, Calif."

• The fact that his sharks — of the $5,000 monthly care fee — are no longer of this world.

"One thing I can comment on is the sharks. My sharks are dead. Yes, somehow, pennies ended up in the tank. I was told the copper distresses them. I'm not going to say it was her, I'm just saying they didn't make it."

• On being painted as a deadbeat dad.

"All I hear is, ‘I left the kids.' She won't let the kids see me. All I hear is, ‘Gilbert took everything.' Sure I did. She took a SL600. She took the Range Rover, which I don't mind because she has to drive the kids around.

Oh, all my furniture and all my clothes, about $4 million worth of stuff? Gone. And she says she's living in some cheap hotel? Now, I don't know how all of that is going to fit into the LA Quinta Inn — unless you bought the damn hotel."

"Sure, I'm a deadbeat daddy. I get it. I'm the best daddy in the world until I didn't want to be with you. And then I'm a deadbeat daddy. I think she did this the last time we broke up."

"Look, you have your lawyer. I have my lawyer. Let's do it that way."

In the issue of fairness, here's a link to S2S Magazine's "Laura Govan breaks her silence" article from November. Her publicist has now taken to emailing press releases about the whole mess, too.

Gilbert Arenas, Laura Govan star in Basketball Wives of the Orlando Magic [Orlando Sentinel]

Read This: Gilbert Arenas served with papers by ex-fiancee Laura Govan at Miami-Orlando halftime [Washington Post]

Gilbert Arenas Baby Mama's Vengeful Move to Recover Child Support [Black Voices]

bad things need to happen to that laura govan wench

Damn Gil, I feel bad for dude. I'm trying to build a family with my BM so I have an idea of how they will manipulate any and everything when they don't get their way. Big difference is I don't have millions. Maybe my girl been watching basketball wives too!

Please, OBAMA, fix this child support system for the brothers. We (some of us) hurting out here because we let the other head pick that time!

That woman is one vile lousy disgusting piece of _____

what in the world did Gilbert see in her to impregnate her more than once?
30t6p3b.gif

Wow
30t6p3b.gif

Says Gilbert, "Well, I don't want to get into all the he-said, she-said stuff. Whoever the source is, they're pretty accurate on the things they are saying. ... You have enough money to get a publicist, but there's no money for the kids to eat?

and there u have it....

it's easy to tell that this is weighing heavily on Gil. He's playing some of the WORST basketball of his career. Dude looks like he's going through the motions.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wow
30t6p3b.gif

Says Gilbert, "Well, I don't want to get into all the he-said, she-said stuff. Whoever the source is, they're pretty accurate on the things they are saying. ... You have enough money to get a publicist, but there's no money for the kids to eat?

and there u have it....

it's easy to tell that this is weighing heavily on Gil. He's playing some of the WORST basketball of his career. Dude looks like he's going through the motions.

Exactly... 240k a year and yet you're saying that he isn't supporting his kids...
30t6p3b.gif
 its in his best interest that she get caught with cocaine in her vehicle.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wow
30t6p3b.gif

and there u have it....

Exactly... 240k a year and yet you're saying that he isn't supporting his kids...
30t6p3b.gif
 its in his best interest that she get caught with cocaine in her vehicle.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

u right son, Gil got too much money to b playin this game... woulda been had rocks sprinkled n the whip... callin po po after a "domestic dispute" 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom