Girl Advice (pics)

Dude, Ye's wifey done got smashed by enough dudes to make an NFL team, and youre worrying about your girl getting daggered by 3 other dudes? Stop being a lil %%+!*!

Your a young dude, I can tell. I was like you...always trying to find a "perfect" girl with a clean history but you lose sight of what's in front of you. The relationship is really young to me, and for her to get your name tatted on her may be a sign she makes decisions too quick but she must like what your doing to be doing that (any other tats we should know about?)

My advice...go get tested....both of you. Tell her you want all these little past discrepancies out on the table right now or you can't move forward with her. If it's nothing too bad then move on...she looks like she's down for you but you want to be an emotional clown. Don't ride that emo train, mature and move on. 2 dudes in 3 months ain't really a thing. You have other NT'ers wifing jumps that have a different dude every week.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Your a young dude, I can tell. I was like you...always trying to find a "perfect" girl with a clean history but you lose sight of what's in front of you. The relationship is really young to me, and for her to get your name tatted on her may be a sign she makes decisions too quick but she must like what your doing to be doing that (any other tats we should know about?)

My advice...go get tested....both of you. Tell her you want all these little past discrepancies out on the table right now or you can't move forward with her. If it's nothing too bad then move on...she looks like she's down for you but you want to be an emotional clown. Don't ride that emo train, mature and move on. 2 dudes in 3 months ain't really a thing. You have other NT'ers wifing jumps that have a different dude every week.

I appreciate that man.  Thanks 

I would say confront her but aha would you really expect to get out of it?

If you feel she's loyal and you weren't together either move on from it or move on from her.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

been together a few months and your name is tattooed on her?

should've asked for that carfax  CATFAX up front.

truth famb...
and the thing is... she prolly did the tattoo thing b/c she knows you're a good guy and that if you ever try to dip, she will have this trump card...

"you're going to leave me after i did THIS for YOU!"

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

So she slept with other dudes while you were "talking" but not dating? Thats not very @@@-+@*, but I can see why you're mad that it wasn't you if you had already been talking to her. You the one sitting up in the room watching #@%+*# movies with her and another man is tearin it down on her way home. It's a pride thing.

THIS is how you do a thread, gentlemen.

and while the past IS the past, if she was lying about it I would bring it up.

In situations like these, its always helpful to do a little role reversal.*

would SHE be pissed about this sort of thing? Probably. infact, definitely.

*Role reversal technique to be used within logical reason

What's your primary concern about her being with 5 dudes, or 20 dudes? I brought this up a really long time ago, but her %#%%% is likely less torn up from sleeping with 20 different dudes a few times vs. a few guys hundreds if not thousands of times. Unless you're the type of dude that only goes for long term relationships, and likes to have some kind of exclusivity or commitment before you sleep with someone, you have no business questioning her past. Hold her to the same standard you hold yourself to.

She probably lying about the past because she might be embarrassed about it. past is past tho

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Past in one of the first things I talk about before wife'n, but it shouldn't matter...but take what you know, and NEVER forget it...once a cheater, always a cheater.

She never once cheated with in any relationship.  I know she's loyal.  However, she has lied to me about the past.  Thats what I am trying to get at. Like I know she lying cause she doesn't want to hurt me, but the lies hurt more. 

url

That $#!* doesn't even make sense b... face it, you're just mad because the 2 guys that she was messing with were black. And she was piped down in so many ways and positions.

Deep down, you think she hasn't cheated but in reality, while you made this thread... she was out getting train wrecked!

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?

30t6p3b.gif

i know a guy whose girl tatted his initials on her within 1 month of their relationship. i knew the chick b4 he did for years. i knew she smanged alot of dudes b4 she got wit him she was a %@!#. everyone knew. she broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years for no reason just to get wit him. i tried telling him .. but he dont wanna believe it. oh well.... not my business.......

i guess it might be something common with females who are %#!#! getting their boyfriend tatted on them. It must be a way they try to show to their boyfriend incase he ever finds out that they will not go back to doing what they use to do. it might be something to make them feel better. them type of chicks arent really good in the head sometimes.

Although i dont have no problem with these type of females. They cool in my book.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

She looks like she enjoys the company of black guys
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This and the Carfax report. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, every girl has bopped some other dudes before you got to it. If people took your approach to relationships the world would be a lonely place. Use her freakness to your advantage. Ask for that elusive 3some. 

People can change for the better.  If you were a manhoe before you met her then you shouldn't judge her.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Whats done is done. It occurred in the past before you knew her and people can change. Unless she did some real dirty things...

I knew her though.  She did these things when both had feelings for each other yet weren't together.  I am just finding out about it now. 
Well then talk to her about it. Bring up that you know what she did and blah blah blah. See where it goes from there.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?
In the middle

That my friend, just shows me that your girl makes reckless decisions. 
Imshaying

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

How hoeish we talkin

Like we were talking. We had feelings for each other but weren't together and she got with two other dudes in a 3 month span.  One of them was a BS relationship because she got out of a serious relationship and she basically used him as a crutch.  Other dude was just some random fling type of thing but she was friends with him before. 
thats it??? you should be lucky she didnt have tryouts for a whole football teem 
your tripping..that isn't hoeish, that is life.

come one OP over analyzing things asking a forum how he should feel about his girl and #!%%

Back
Top Bottom