Girl Calls Classmate ******, Guess What Happens Next?

He doesn't have one punch KO power. His KOs come from accumulative punches thrown. What I can deduce from this is that he'll never be a PPV star. Not a world champion either. His punches are too loopy and his next opponent would do well to make it a close range fight.

If i was in ol girls corner I would've thrown in the towel after punch number 4. She easily had 100+ plus lbs on son

I usually don't condone violence but im perfectly fine with this.

He doesn't have one punch KO power. His KOs come from accumulative punches thrown. What I can deduce from this is that he'll never be a PPV star. Not a world champion either. His punches are too loopy and his next opponent would do well to make it a close range fight.
Username to post content is up there. :lol:

You guys underestimate these women's ability to take hits, I'll never forget shorty that caught the uppercut from that bus driver, that **** was pure raw power and that girl who wasn't big at all, didn't die or wasn't KOed

Y'all seriously couldn't hear her using racial slurs towards him? Soon as I pressed play I heard j****boo and porch monkey

Where was this? What's with the retro racial slurs? You know damn well that was fed to her by her parents. She's not even from that generation to know that stuff.

what would you do if this happened in your classroom? 
For the sake of this EVER getting out. I plead the 5th

But I always tell non-black kids at my school, "You say that to the WRONG person one day and you might get your head knocked off." #TrueStory

Last edited:
Thoughts.

I knew who posted this thread before I even clicked on it as I'm sure most of us did.

That loud mouth girl behaved like an animal and she deserved what she got.

Ol boy hopefully gets a decent lawyer to fight whatever charges unfortunately come his way.

You guys underestimate these women's ability to take hits, I'll never forget shorty that caught the uppercut from that bus driver, that **** was pure raw power and that girl who wasn't big at all, didn't die or wasn't KOed

good point. bus driver stepped down with the super combo gauge already maxed out.

2ns5iqu.gif

and she lived :smh:

man that was an awesome thread :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom