Girl Calls Classmate ******, Guess What Happens Next?

Son is gonna get a lot of heat for this but good for him. She'll watch what she says now.
she probably won't to be honest
might make her feelings of black folks stronger
and harbor more hatred
but oh well she got ROCKED
i got a big *** smile on my face right now

Chin was Tyson level sturdy. Dude was connecting like she had a target on her face.

Last edited:
Chin was Tyson level sturdy. Dude was connecting like she had a target on her face.

Tyson level huh?

Ehhh......

Tyson's chin wasn't all that. His head movement was fantastic. But he got his chin checked a few times.

She might be related to Jake LaMotta tho...

Last edited:
u know what
she did take that
but how much of it was the table keeping her up
like if they were in the middle of the room with no tables
do u think she woulda went down????

Prolly not, she was wobbly though, she has strong knees because she just wouldn't buckle.

Ol boy hopefully gets a decent lawyer to fight whatever charges unfortunately come his way.
It's all on video and the lawyer wont be able to do anything. You cant legally assault someone for calling you names. It might be worth it for him though.

As much as I want to be like ya that's what she gets and I was happy watching that

Big part feels for the kid. He is about to do a bid no doubt about it. And it's sad.

All 3 judges score this bout 10-7, 10-7, 10-7 for winner by unanimous decision.....ole boy haymaker!

he was getting harassed
since when is that legal
You think he feared for his safety? 
laugh.gif
 cause that's the only time you can legally do that

If I know I might catch a case, I'm already trying to plead it down to whatever would be a lesser charge and shoot for probation

u know what
she did take that
but how much of it was the table keeping her up
like if they were in the middle of the room with no tables
do u think she woulda went down????

I don't know. Old girl was built like a water buffalo. Looks like she can take that middle of the room combo.

Tyson level huh?

Ehhh......

Tyson's chin wasn't all that. His head movement was fantastic. But he got his chin checked a few times.

She might be related to Jake LaMotta tho...

Julio Caesar Chavez then? I just went for the big name.

Last edited:
Ya bro, but that don't change you are in the system.

I dunno man I pray nothing happens to kid

Yes. Call someone the N word, you're liable to catch a beating.

Shocking innit?

Spread the word.

doesn't make it right
understandable but not justifiable

if i wanted that warpig punished with brutal violence i would also like to see dude do his time for that
but i want neither, its unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom