Girl Calls Classmate ******, Guess What Happens Next?

You already know her parents or her legal guardians are racists from her comfort level spewing those slurs off.
I wonder if they will try to get ol boy on some country justice type of ****.
I wouldnt be surprised if they tried to retaliate.

That why you cant kill hate with hate. Only love kills hate.

At the same time, when you make poor choices in life, you have to deal with the consequences.
She partially learned that lesson already. Unfortunately he will too.

You already know her parents or her legal guardians are racists from her comfort level spewing those slurs off.
I wonder if they will try to get ol boy on some country justice type of ****.
I wouldnt be surprised if they tried to retaliate.

That why you cant kill hate with hate. Only love kills hate.

At the same time, when you make poor choices in life, you have to deal with the consequences.
She partially learned that lesson already. Unfortunately he will too.

You been watching cabin in the woods?

what's the usual punishment for fighting in school?

the dude doesnt deserve anything more than being suspended for a couple days 

I say this in every boxing thread but I was really impressed with the Black dude's combination punching and his accuracy. My main critique is that I wish he would have gone to the body more in the early rounds to wear her down. However, when you are angry you sometimes forget your training.

I don't really condone violence, but hey, what happened to her is a potential repercussion of coming at someone like that.  

You play the game, you might lose.  

Honestly it should be a good learning experience for her... You do something dumb, you get punched in the face a couple times... That's pretty much what life is all about...

Man whatever. Maybe next time she won't think she has a pass just because she's a female. Dude tought her a lesson. no sympathy from me at all. She got what she asked for.

Dude should of clowned on her fat ***. I would of had jokes that would of made her feel like trash. She wanted him to get mad and hit her which is why she insulted him so many times. The best thing to do is to not let her see u get mad and throw insults back at her. U give trash like her power when u let them think that their trashy ***** can make u made. I was [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the punches though, dude is soft for not sleeping her. You're gonna hit her like a dude and risk expulsion and charges you might as well sleep her... The girl who got hit is an even bigger racist now after the black dude hit her. Those parents of the trash are prob at home now calling ol boy all types of N words, porch monkeys, animal etc. Never let a racist get you mad and lose your composure.

Slightly disappointed he didn't knock her out. She seems like the type to show up to school the next day talmbout "yea (insert racial slur) you couldn't knock me out."to This didn't teach her a damn thing imo. She was able waddle away like it was nothing.

Suspend the boy, expell the girl.

Yes. Call someone the N word, you're liable to catch a beating.

Shocking innit?

Spread the word.

doesn't make it right
understandable but not justifiable

if i wanted that warpig punished with brutal violence i would also like to see dude do his time for that
but i want neither, its unfortunate

LOL what does all this have to do with the boys mother slick?

^ It is as simple as girls get away with stuff in school. It gets brushed off man. Clearly a gender bias when it comes to handing out punishment in this world man.

Girls learn at an early age they can get away with stuff.

Then you add the fact that she is white and she is doing something to a black boy. Man she might think she can get away with lighting him on fire without facing serious consequences

Yup, a supervisor got let go from my job (to his doing), but he would "joke around" with all the male workers for years with homo stuff, pulling his junk out, even went as far as hopping in the shower with a coworker and doing that gay ****...all slaps on the wrist, pulls his junk out ONCE and there happened to be a female nearby, not even in a position to see anything...she reports him, fired on the spot

Yea he had it coming but he's done way worse **** and more **** before, only difference is it was to males only

There's a way better version of this video, like front view and better audio. Truthfully, the guy could've walked away. Anyone who seeks validation through racial prejudice is a loser, and so are the people who entertain their stupidity.

I hope after this kid is done with his jail sentence, he learned the value of walking away from losers and simply excelling in life.

At one point, racism was being considered for the DSM. It's a form of delusion closely related to paranoid schizophrenia. Think about how much time you'd waste trying to understand a racist's motives, opposed to realizing their motives need your participation and RESPECT to be validated. Trying to reason with a racist or even a closet racist is like trying to rationalize with the Joker. 

92fgl7U.gif

Last edited:
Na. People should be scared and calling black people *******.

Fear for your life.

All this talk about men shouldn't hit women please some ******* deserve to get rocked and if she did calm him a ***** she deserved it.

Edit: I got 4 sisters, 6 female cousins and they all agree men are allowed to hit women under the right circumstances

Last edited:
She shoulda been stretchered outta that classroom.

Boy was softtttt... for the record i wouldnt have struck her. Probably woulda leg swept her in spit in her face

While gratifying, all this does is play to all the fears and prejudices people have towards black people. Cant touch a woman over the sounds she makes from her mouth. Thats a losing battle.

Back
Top Bottom