Girl Gets Beaten To A Pulp Over Fries and Burgers @ McDonald's

Not a fan of people getting jumped and/or kicked in the head when they're down.

Props to the old man for somewhat attempting to shield the girl. The way that place was erupting, he could have become a target at any moment.

Damn....like 5 blocks away from me. Erasmus kids are savages plain and simple. The only ones above them (or below depending on your views on life) were Southshore (before being broken up) and that HS in Brownsville.  Send them to sing-sing or attica.  
Erasmus is certainly a hive of savagery but you gotta understand this was probably right after school let out; all the kids are gonna be in there wylin out regardless.

Look at it this way--if something pops off and somebody is getting stomped the **** out in a McDonald's

1. In the midst of a crowd of volatile Erasmus kids at like 3:30 p.m. : lots of OOOOOOHHHHHs and filming with cameraphones and screaming Worldstar. Very little empathy

2. On a normal day, not right after school and when the place is packed with jits: it's more likely that someone would have stepped in.

Not excusing anything, but it is what is.

Also, it's the ******* McDonalds on Flatbush and Snyder 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ever since Atlanta took the hiphop crown, NY just been taking ohio sized L's

tired.gif

Ever since Atlanta took the hiphop crown, NY just been taking ohio sized L's

tired.gif
Atlanta?
laugh.gif

Dudes from the South only walk their kids to school because they in the same grade

Dudes from the South charge their Motorola Razrs with eels

Sometimes I wonder why certain people are people instead of animals and....like.....computers or phones....
Lol word. If you believe in the cycles of rebirth you'd be one of the people taking pride in the fact that at best they'll be reborn in the hungry ghost phase.

Being black has taught me quickly to adapt that Garvey mindset.

Last edited:
Please don't turn this into a race thread. This has nothing to do with Black people. I've seen Hispanics in the Bronx and whites in Bensonhurst act the same way.

It's all about the upbringing and the environment. A lot of these parents don't care about their kids and they let the streets raise their kids.

That girl is an animal

Bruh she is a beast took 10 chicks to take her down and she still was winning with that one broad.

I hope the chick who was kicking her while she was down gets hers.

She won that fight.

Shout out to the boys who eventaully helped

Honestly what's the point in this situation? These kids feel like they have nothing to lose and everything to prove so if she snitches there will probably be retaliation. This whole thing is disgusting and will probably get worse since it's starting to warm up

you are comparing the systematic abuse and murder of black people over the course of the existence of the united states to a fight between girls in a mcdonalds...

:stoneface:

go sit in the corner

Its truly amazing the lengths people go to to discredit black people.

And the girl is 15... I'm not sure why y'all are expecting her to have some worldly view on negative attention.

Like... Look what were dealing with here.

Honestly what's the point in this situation? These kids feel like they have nothing to lose and everything to prove so if she snitches there will probably be retaliation. This whole thing is disgusting and will probably get worse since it's starting to warm up
no there won't. :lol:

A few ratchets got in a fight at McDonald's, famb...

Nothing more, nothing less

On one hand I hate seeing our young ladies resort to violence, but on the other hand I'm glad this was just a brawl at Mcdonalds, and not a mass shooting of innocent people at the high school they attended.

Naw... shorty that was kickin her n the head afterbit was over woulda had to get clapped if that was me.

Inexcusable. I also hope they prosecute her for attempted homocide/man 1

Read that the girl who was arrested has 6 arrests since she turned 16 last year. Two of them include stabbing her brother and punching her grandmother in the face. On top of it all, she has a 1 year old at home. :smh:

But yea...just a regular ol' fight at McDonald's.

Whole situation ALL around is bad.

The family structure for these girls, or lack thereof :smh:

Back
Top Bottom