Girl i lost my virginty to wants me to gangbang her with two other dudes(srs)

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
What do you want us to say my man?
He wants us to praise him for his creativity and imagination.

You know this is a scam and dem boys are gonna take your booty right?
You're gonna walk in and see La'Tyree close the door, while Jerome sings The whisper song to you.
Don't let em take your steak ums.

Son...

Spoiler [+]
What?

Spoiler [+]
This !#@+% pretty much just invited you to come over and bang her the +!%@ out. She looks good, and is begging for some D... Why are you asking questions? She obviously thought out her roster for this game and you're in the starting line up. Go blow that !#@+% back out. Don't pull a Lebron in the 4h.. Take the shot.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
What do you want us to say my man?

I personally could NEVER "train" a female,but if that's something you want to do then go for it.

Word. I would never be able to run a train with other dudes. I have no problem with multiple hunnies, but dudes? Just can't do it it fam. She looks pretty nice, so if you have no problem with it then SMASH away my dude!

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

You know this is a scam and dem boys are gonna take your booty right?
You're gonna walk in and see La'Tyree close the door, while Jerome sings The whisper song to you.
Don't let em take your steak ums.

Something along the lines of this.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

if you want to, go for it OP

i personally think "trains" are the most suspect things that are socially acceptable

how? a train is when u take turns, u thinkin of a double team where 2 erect penises are present at once. im all for the train thang, but i aint really tryna have another **** out in the room while im smashin

Originally Posted by eashawty

i personally think "trains" are the most suspect things that are socially acceptable

how? a train is when u take turns, u thinkin of a double team where 2 erect penises are present at once. im all for the train thang, but i aint really tryna have another **** out in the room while im smashin
You are all for a train?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
F a train and a ganbang

I didn't hear train..I heard gang bang meaning one in butt one in p one in mouth ..3 dudes she picked her team you say no she'll bring in a sub ..for me easy pass I ain't bout that gang banging life

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You are all for a train?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
F a train and a ganbang

Isn't banging any woman being a part of a lifelong train?
With longer breaks of course.

thats what a train used to be mane, shorty is clearly trying to fill all holes at the same time which is mad suspect as a dude to partake in

Originally Posted by PRIME

This !#@+% pretty much just invited you to come over and bang her the +!%@ out. She looks good, and is begging for some D... Why are you asking questions? She obviously thought out her roster for this game and you're in the starting line up. Go blow that !#@+% back out. Don't pull a Lebron in the 4th.. Take the shot.

QFE

He's saying you should be like KD and go home with the win 
pimp.gif

op did say gangbang. Personally, Im like naw. But now that you (OP) knows shes a freak. You can pretty much hit it whenever, if you play your cards right. Just make sure you do it on her off day when shes not being a conductor.
But also, I think this is a troll account. First the thing about his sister's friend and now this. comeon man

If this is true, not only is it excpetable for us to ask for pics, it is you DUTY to post the pics.

Mite as whale have them first before she does her first movie.

Back
Top Bottom