Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

Girl Meets World made its debut tonight.

Other than the old BMW characters, this is your run-of-the-mill Disney Channel show.

I stumbled across the pilot couldn't make it pass the train ride part. :smh:

Last edited:
I was cringing too.

It definitely has that Disney vibe to it where the acting isn't the best, but I hope it gets better...

Saw the first episode yesterday and there was a lot of cringe moments but the show has potential.

The little girl they got to play Corey and Topanga's daughter REALLY looks like she is there daughter...it's almost eerie.

:lol: at Feeney the mummy popping up at the end

This show should've been Corey Matthews essentially still meeting the world as opposed to focussing on his 11 year old daughter wanting to ride the NYC subway. Topanga is still :evil:

Hopefully Eric and Sean will have cameos

Who wants to ride the subway?
laugh.gif

This show should've been Corey Matthews essentially still meeting the world as opposed to focussing on his 11 year old daughter wanting to ride the NYC subway. Topanga is still :evil:

Hopefully Eric and Sean will have cameos

Then it wouldn't be on Disney :lol:. I happened to come across the last 2-3 minutes of this just flipping channels, the part where I guess someone caused the sprinklers to come on in the classroom, and man Cory's nose is massive :lol: :lol:

Ben Savage hasn't aged well at all. :lol:

Over/under: Fred Savage appears on the show with Winnie Cooper?

The Boy meets world/Wonder Years showdown is long overdue

They didn't make it!! Kevin friend zoned himself and became her pen pal for 8 years. He got married and had a kid, they picked WInnie up when she came back to the US :smh:

They didn't make it!! Kevin friend zoned himself and became her pen pal for 8 years. He got married and had a kid, they picked WInnie up when she came back to the US :smh:

Yes I remember very well, with Kevin talking about his father passing as well. Kevin and Paul were super losers in retrospect :lol: but they don't have to be Kevin and Winnie, they could be a random neighbor couple or something. Just a nice wink and a nod to the wonder years but Michael Jacobs ain't bout that life

Danicka McKellar looks damn good.

If they wanted a sitcom where it focused on adult corey they could've put it on abc. His nose is too distracting though.

Pretty sure they'll have a VS game similar to MVC.

Dibs on Steve, minkis, and feeni being top tier

Fred savage's nose as final boss

Last edited:

Who wants to ride the subway?
laugh.gif
People living in New York? I know I would if I lived in New York.
Ben Savage hasn't aged well at all.
laugh.gif

Fred Savage appeared on a episode of BMW as one of Cory's professors.
Please tell me more about these people living in New York 
laugh.gif

And yeah Fred was on the show. He was the creepy professor that hit on Topanga.

The show was exactly how the first season of Boy Meets World was. It was good.... If i was a kid i bet it would be even better. They still need to move it to a different network once the characters begin high school so they can deal with more mature subject matter.

Back
Top Bottom