Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

This show won't even be half as good as iCarly.

I'm in my 20s I remember watching the pilot episode in 1993.
eek.gif

If it gets Tiffani Thiessen back on TV, I'm all for it.
shes still creampie material

How they gonna Corey's daughter in his own History class? :lol: .

Last edited:
I'd imagined it would be like the newer shows on Disney. Oh well, I'll watch one episode but probably won't like it. Watching this is like buying retros, nostalgic feel, but not the same as the original.

Quote:

20 years too late
exactly whats next zack and Kelly... wait don't wanna give them any ideas
If it gets Tiffani Thiessen back on TV, I'm all for it.
White Collar.
Never watched it.
Now you have a reason to
laugh.gif
She ain't as bad as she used to be but it's still all good
smokin.gif
She got thick.
devil.gif

I'd imagined it would be like the newer shows on Disney. Oh well, I'll watch one episode but probably won't like it. Watching this is like buying retros, nostalgic feel, but not the same as the original.
exactly my feeling

It's a kids show just like Boy Meets World. It's not meant to captivate adults. I'm sure the show is going to be just as good as Boy Meets World. It will be even better for us, old persons, when they use camoes and do throwbacks to the old show. 

I has returned to destroy more of you guys childhood [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

It's a kids show just like Boy Meets World. It's not meant to captivate adults. I'm sure the show is going to be just as good as Boy Meets World. It will be even better for us, old persons, when they use camoes and do throwbacks to the old show. 

You lost me inbetween kids show and old persons [emoji]127774[/emoji]

This show will not do as good because it's made by Disney on the Disney network. The original BMW was on ABC I believe, and they were able to push boundaries a bit, able to touch on real subjects such as the half brother scenes and what not.

Lol boy meets world did not push boundaries

They had some of the most unrealistic and outdated issues ever.

They were painfully awful to watch. Not jessie spano hyper pill painful turn hilarious to watch either lol

Lol boy meets world did not push boundaries

They had some of the most unrealistic and outdated issues ever.

They were painfully awful to watch. Not jessie spano hyper pill painful turn hilarious to watch either lol

Vader was on Boy Meets World.

Say something bad about that. I dare you. Double dog.

Lol lol we all knew the show was going to be trash. Basura lol

kids will eat it up

all disney shows are trash these days, this might be the best of em tho sadly

and my goodness, how did coreys nose get so big :x

BMW wasn't as deep as you guys are saying it was. It had its moments just like all the other tgif shows had. It does have good replay value though. Always wondered why they got rid of the character minkus and cory's sister disappeared for a few seasons.

The Wonder Years >>> Boy Meets World but they're both really good.

There shouldn't even be a sequel. Just gotta leave some shows alone.

Back
Top Bottom