GIRL PROBLEM.... Vol. Infinityyyyy

Last month, there were two girls and both sorta had a thing for me, and I had a tough time choosing which one I wanted to pursue.

So in the end I chose Girl A (we'll call her) and I've been trying things out with her for two weeks or so, and it's been alright. However, I've come to the conclusion that I made the wrong decision and the other one, Girl B, was the one I wish I had gone after. I've talked to Girl B only two or three times since I told her two weeks ago nothing was going to happen between us. I know she has moved on and she somewhat likes someone else.

Do I tell Girl B how I feel even if I have a feeling she won't come "crawling back"? I don't want in the future to regret not tellin her.

No pics guys, sorry
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!
happy.gif

Last month, there were two girls and both sorta had a thing for me, and I had a tough time choosing which one I wanted to pursue.

So in the end I chose Girl A (we'll call her) and I've been trying things out with her for two weeks or so, and it's been alright. However, I've come to the conclusion that I made the wrong decision and the other one, Girl B, was the one I wish I had gone after. I've talked to Girl B only two or three times since I told her two weeks ago nothing was going to happen between us. I know she has moved on and she somewhat likes someone else.

Do I tell Girl B how I feel even if I have a feeling she won't come "crawling back"? I don't want in the future to regret not tellin her.

No pics guys, sorry
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!
happy.gif

Yeah I mean you might as well, it's not like you really have an option. If you want her, you'll have to tell her even though she might see you as lame or desperate or whatever.

Do it without any expectations and if the answer isn't what you wanted then move on

Yeah I mean you might as well, it's not like you really have an option. If you want her, you'll have to tell her even though she might see you as lame or desperate or whatever.

Do it without any expectations and if the answer isn't what you wanted then move on

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Tell her, but don't keep your hopes up... you're probably not getting that poon-tang. 

Yeah, I'm really the type of person that would rather just know the outcome even if it's negative, rather than speculate on it later.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Tell her, but don't keep your hopes up... you're probably not getting that poon-tang. 

Yeah, I'm really the type of person that would rather just know the outcome even if it's negative, rather than speculate on it later.

Eh, move on. You chose A over B for whatever reasons and are probably just thinking you made the wrong decision based on the fact that things aren't working out with her now.

Eh, move on. You chose A over B for whatever reasons and are probably just thinking you made the wrong decision based on the fact that things aren't working out with her now.

Originally Posted by wismonty21

No pics guys, sorry
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!
happy.gif

1294144904_cat-puts-on-bunny-hat.gif

No pics guys, sorry
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!
happy.gif

1294144904_cat-puts-on-bunny-hat.gif

I'll post before going to sleep just because I had almost this exact situation a couple years ago.

Basically when I realized I made the wrong choice I broke it off with the first girl as easy as I could(which wasn't easy btw...she HATED me), but I kept it real with the 2nd girl and let her know what made me choose the other girl at first(and I also did a good job of letting them know what it was as they were making me choose because they found out about each other(we were all around the same general core of friends, they were just at opposite ends of the cores and happened to meet in the middle(me)).

But anyway I caught hell from the first girl for a while, luckily since she was in my friend group all my boys had my back and eventually got her on good terms with me(she also moved away(unintentional...that's another story) but now we're good friends and if I wanted to(and if she was here) I could easily get with her again if I wanted(not recommended though, just fyi, it's a wrap for girl 1 permanently). The second girl, we ended up together for about 10 months, and because she was willing to take me after not choosing her at first I'm guessing that was why she was easy to work with, she really liked me. My friends thought it might go the other way and she cut me off if I %!!$+% up even once since I used my "2nd chance" just getting with her, I guess that depends on the girl though too.

You know the 2nd girl better than we do, if you think she actually likes you or at least liked you then go for it. You gotta keep it real, completely though, and you can't give a %%@# if she doesn't want you because you kinda already %!!$+% up. As long as you don't go in trying to simp your way to the 2nd girl(that won't work no matter what you try) then the worst she can say is no, but she'll likely just give you that connection you need to work your way back in good.

Good luck dude.

If you get one thing out of my post, keep it as real as it gets right now with both girls, be as honest as possible, and don't give a !%$@ what happens with either one because you already %!!$+% up. All you can do is try to clean it up

I'll post before going to sleep just because I had almost this exact situation a couple years ago.

Basically when I realized I made the wrong choice I broke it off with the first girl as easy as I could(which wasn't easy btw...she HATED me), but I kept it real with the 2nd girl and let her know what made me choose the other girl at first(and I also did a good job of letting them know what it was as they were making me choose because they found out about each other(we were all around the same general core of friends, they were just at opposite ends of the cores and happened to meet in the middle(me)).

But anyway I caught hell from the first girl for a while, luckily since she was in my friend group all my boys had my back and eventually got her on good terms with me(she also moved away(unintentional...that's another story) but now we're good friends and if I wanted to(and if she was here) I could easily get with her again if I wanted(not recommended though, just fyi, it's a wrap for girl 1 permanently). The second girl, we ended up together for about 10 months, and because she was willing to take me after not choosing her at first I'm guessing that was why she was easy to work with, she really liked me. My friends thought it might go the other way and she cut me off if I %!!$+% up even once since I used my "2nd chance" just getting with her, I guess that depends on the girl though too.

You know the 2nd girl better than we do, if you think she actually likes you or at least liked you then go for it. You gotta keep it real, completely though, and you can't give a %%@# if she doesn't want you because you kinda already %!!$+% up. As long as you don't go in trying to simp your way to the 2nd girl(that won't work no matter what you try) then the worst she can say is no, but she'll likely just give you that connection you need to work your way back in good.

Good luck dude.

If you get one thing out of my post, keep it as real as it gets right now with both girls, be as honest as possible, and don't give a !%$@ what happens with either one because you already %!!$+% up. All you can do is try to clean it up

No pics guys, sorry
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!
happy.gif
to-walk-out-the-door-t13534.jpg

No pics guys, sorry
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!
happy.gif
to-walk-out-the-door-t13534.jpg

Hit up girl b one day just to chat and catch up and while you're talking, talk about how you kinda wonder what things would've been like if you were with her and then kiss her. And if she asks what are you doing be like, I wanted to know for sure that I made a mistake and want you.

Back
Top Bottom