Girl Problems vol:Catching feelings

Well NT I need your advice and sorry I don't have pictures
frown.gif

To give you a little background info we've been together for 10 months and the L word is in effect. For the past month me and my girl soon to be free agenthave been going through a nice number of problems. Don't worry I'm not going to sit here and bore you and spill my guts on the keyboard.

Well last night me and my girl were arguing about her text issues. She has a male friend she texts ALOT. When I asked her about it she said they text late (1-5A.M.) because he gets off at 11(like I give a F). So I proceeded to to get more and more pissed because I don't know about you guys/ladies but it soundslike a girlfriend making time for her boyfriend. So then I start to think who fights this hard for a male/female friend their just cool with?

So to fast forward, before I went home we were talking to her Mom and she sided with me saying it sounds like they are getting too close and she needs to chillwith all that. So when I get home we start texting and she starts to saying how she thinks she may have rushed into this relationship. So I start thinking"where was all this when I was spending cash I didn't have? Where was this when I'm always looking at bus times making sure she gets to work ontime? Where was this when I was taking food out my fridge to give to her because the food money was gone and she didn't have anything to eat or drink?Where was this all those nights I risked my safety to go meet her downtown and made sure she got home safe? EVERYNIGHT just about." Anyway she starts toramble on how Michael Jackson (YES WACKO JACKO) didn't have a childhood and how that has effected him. So I just came out and said "You basicallywant to play the field and then have me to come back to when your done?" and she basically said yeah but she doesn't fully want that because then Iwon't be there (YOU DAMN SKIPPY I WONT). So then she starts saying how people at that age (17) can't control who they fall for.And this is basicallywhere I broke down and I hate crying but I couldn't help it.My grandpa passed away due to a heart attack and other health problems two weeks ago (God Blesshis soul) and she hits me with the "I don't know what I want right now.I still love you though"
mad.gif
tired.gif

Well that basically wraps it up. She now has feelings for her male friend and she said she doesn't know what to do with those feelings because she stillloves me. I'm not even going to go into further detail on what I've done for this girl
tired.gif
. Well NT your advice/input is needed. Oh and my bad if there are any errors oryou can't understand what was said. Just tell me and I'll edit it.

I don't require pics, but I do require you to hit the enter key at least once. That #@@# look like

fdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjd
fdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjd
fdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjdklkgdl;kfdgjklsdipggjd

no pics = no advice, sorry

nah im kidding. you cant control her feelings for the dude. it sounds like you need to give her space and let her decide. personally, id cut her loose. shedoesnt really love you if she's messing with this friend of hers and is catching feelings for him. so id move on.

1. Use paragraphs
2. You were doing all that stuff for her, but what was she doing for you? mm sucker for love
3. L -you've earned it my friend

Ah damn, since everybody is being nice.

My dude, move on.

Don't fall for that I still love you but....bullcrap.

Bottom line is, she wants to look around then let her look around. Do the damn thing and keep it moving and find someone who's going to meet you halfway.

Anyway she starts to ramble on how Michael Jackson (YES WACKO JACKO) didn't have a childhood and how that has effected him.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is she even gonna pull that out her !+! as an excuse.... Dump this broad, man.

But this is how almost EVERY girl her age acts. She's only 17, man. You can't be talking love to anyone this young. They eventually realize how youngthey are, and how many more guys are out there (Sadly), and that's when they start thinking about other opportunities.

Don't worry, this basically happens to everyone. You'll get over it. Just keep your head up, and don't let her phase you.

It's time to move on. You're just her option and her doormat now. Oh and you can control who you fall for. If you couldn't, cheating wouldn'tbe an issue. We'd all just cheat like nothing. She let it get to that level. Don't let her fool you.

Damn I can't even say "pics?" for this one because she did you dirty...
smh.gif

Thats really foul man but you should under no circumstances chase her. If she realizes by herself how good she had it and comes back, thats cool but youcan't influence this, just let it happen. If she does come back don't let her back too easy either because you'll have a repetition of this samesituation. I know its tough to say "+%%! her, I'm gonna go play the field and not think about her" but you must do this. Since you broke down,she knows shes in the drivers seat.

Bottom line, move on and occupy your mind with something else..

like they always say... next>ex. work on you and don't look back, but don't rush it either... you don't want to end up like michael jackson
smh.gif

Dead it ASAP. She's a bum. She's gonna realize sooner or later that you made life a lot easier for her and she's going to miss you and call youback. Don't take her back. Go do you. Sounds like you were doing way too much for her without her doing anything for you. Cut it out... word to Joey fromFull House.

do your thing....you sounded like a too nice person...story of us all...
So I just came out and said "You basically want to play the field and then have me to come back to when your done?" and she basically said yeah but she doesn't fully want that because then I won't be there (YOU DAMN SKIPPY I WONT).
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
why do they take it for granted?

AND if she comes back...it's on your terms...you've earned that much

You may not want to hear this, but I'm going to tell you the truth as I see it.

You did it to yourself.

Not too long ago you made a post about you having a problem with your girl fantasizing about other men. In that post you said that you told her it was a sinto have those types of thoughts. It sounded like you were trying to make her feel guilty for having natural thoughts. And if that one situation said anythingabout the relationship, it said that you have been controlling in a passive aggressive way.

And where do you get off getting her mother involved? Her mother has no control over her daughters actions, and you getting her mother to side with you isjust going to push her away further. There are certain situations that shouldn't involve family. Did you really think getting her mother to side with youwas going to make her say, "Oh you're right, even though I've been text sexing this guy all night, I will stop." Na, man, it doesn'twork like that.

Then you bringing up all that stuff that you did for her. Guilt trip. She didn't make you do anything. All of those things were nice, but you did itbecause you wanted to do. And you giving her things above her means showed that you cared about her more than you did yourself. That's a recipe fordisaster dude.

I'm willing to bet that your own insecurities is what has caused her to drift away from you.

You sound like a young dude, and this is a part of growing up. You should focus on yourself. And it may hurt, but you should respect your now exgirlfriendbecause she's being real with you.

In conclusion, she now has feelings for another dude and you trying to convince her why you all should stay together is just a waste of time.

Wipe those tears and move on.

Welcome to life
smokin.gif

dead her right this second. just dont care about your feelings just let her go on and so whatever the hell she wants. or you could just smash one of herfriends
pimp.gif

move on and dont' look back.
even if and when she tries to contact you...

ex's are ex's for a reason.

PS. you bugged out by crying in front of her.

if you didnt even beat, it makes it worse. not to sound shallow but that's the least she could've done

find a new girl or better yet....find comfort in the arms of her best friend

Dude sucks to be you. It happens to every guy, you give give your all and end up catching an L. You live and learn. Next time dont be no sucker. Making suresome one gets home safe is one thing but you kind of over did it. Point is next dude putting in less than zero work and he bout to be in your chicks guts.

At least you not a total sucker because you put her on blast early. I'd take the L and keep it moving summers apporaching so there will be plenty ofchicks.

Yes sir, end it now. Don't pass go, don't collect 200 dollars

She is just using you man.

Anyway she starts to ramble on how Michael Jackson (YES WACKO JACKO) didn't have a childhood and how that has effected him.
and if this ain't the most BS thing i ever heard in a relationship argument.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

I'd take the L and keep it moving summers apporaching so there will be plenty of chicks.

... Which is also the exact reason why we're bout to see more Girl Threads than usual...
laugh.gif

"NT, my girl broke up with me," "NT, I'm suicidal," etc etc...

Summer is approaching and the girls wanna see what's out there for some summer love, word to J-Tim.

well damn(word to gucci)
laugh.gif

nah but i feel u player cuz i just went through the same thing. but i been wit my girl 4 three years n she start messin wit this dude behind myback
grin.gif
mad.gif
n then she broke up wit me to be wit him. it took me a while to accept it but idid n i moved on to more girls n now im happy wit my new shawty n guess wat now my ex's man dogged her out
laugh.gif
n now she want me back. my only words 4 her are karma's a #@!$% aint it. ill be damned if i took her back. so just let it ride for now n when she try to come back do the heisman on that#$&.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

You may not want to hear this, but I'm going to tell you the truth as I see it.

You did it to yourself.

Not too long ago you made a post about you having a problem with your girl fantasizing about other men. In that post you said that you told her it was a sin to have those types of thoughts. It sounded like you were trying to make her feel guilty for having natural thoughts. And if that one situation said anything about the relationship, it said that you have been controlling in a passive aggressive way.

And where do you get off getting her mother involved? Her mother has no control over her daughters actions, and you getting her mother to side with you is just going to push her away further. There are certain situations that shouldn't involve family. Did you really think getting her mother to side with you was going to make her say, "Oh you're right, even though I've been text sexing this guy all night, I will stop." Na, man, it doesn't work like that.

Then you bringing up all that stuff that you did for her. Guilt trip. She didn't make you do anything. All of those things were nice, but you did it because you wanted to do. And you giving her things above her means showed that you cared about her more than you did yourself. That's a recipe for disaster dude.

I'm willing to bet that your own insecurities is what has caused her to drift away from you.

You sound like a young dude, and this is a part of growing up. You should focus on yourself. And it may hurt, but you should respect your now exgirlfriend because she's being real with you.

In conclusion, she now has feelings for another dude and you trying to convince her why you all should stay together is just a waste of time.

Wipe those tears and move on.

Welcome to life
smokin.gif

Her mamma came down and put her two cents.But I do agree with you.I may have been doing some things wrong but I don't feel I'm fully responsiblewhen she does and says a list load of stuff that is crazy and her family and friends have even called her out on it.But I wasn't reminding her of the stuffshe did.That was me thinking that stuff.

smh.....chalk it up...its over shes full of excuses and she thinks shes gonna come back and walk all over you....the summer time is coming soon....hot weathermakes dating ten times better....play the field

Back
Top Bottom