Girl....with a kid...Yay or no?

A dude with kid(s)....under certain circumstances. No drama filled, takes care of business, and doesn't look to me to be step-mom, cause that is just not me.

A dude with kid(s)....under certain circumstances. No drama filled, takes care of business, and doesn't look to me to be step-mom, cause that is just not me.

Yall are CRAZY

girls with kids are great for side chicks, they never worry about you they have other things to worry about (the kid) they dont have much time to hang so when they can you can get rite down to the nasty they dont play games.

now if you want to wife it depends on the girl i wouldnt but its on you.

but like i said for another girl coming off the bench

girls with kids > __________

Yall are CRAZY

girls with kids are great for side chicks, they never worry about you they have other things to worry about (the kid) they dont have much time to hang so when they can you can get rite down to the nasty they dont play games.

now if you want to wife it depends on the girl i wouldnt but its on you.

but like i said for another girl coming off the bench

girls with kids > __________

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by Fade On You

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:

Listen to me bro, i just got out of a serious relationship with a broad that had a kid.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS. DO NOT DO IT!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth. I myself just got out of a serious relationship with a female that had 1 kid. I smashed and dashed chicks that had kids before, but it's TOTALLY different when you are in a serious relationship with them. And being that said female was my first "official and serious" relationship with a single mom, I see that being in a relationship with a female with a kid is not for me. To each his how though, we are all different. It's just that I'd prefer to START a family as opposed to having one already made.
Son co %%!#*$* sign. If you get involved with a female who has a kid from the start you never will come first. And don't ever think that will change either, because she will always choose her child over you. And unless the baby dad is dead, there will always be some form of drama attached. Even if its him calling once a month to check up on his kid, you can't tell me that this dude who beat up your current girl and has a seed with her don't bother you that they are talking on the phone even at that moment....i know when i was with my ex and the kids dad would call, i would just sit there like son, you can't be serious.

Im telling you from 6 years of my life i wasted on that broad, it is not worth it. Please do not put yourself through it.
QFT...
i just got out of this relationship... she had 3 kids, lol (girl actually dumped me)   But somehow, i always end up with chicks with kids 
eyes.gif
  Before this one, i dated another one with 2 kids, and she hid those kids away from me for half a year.   I must have that good boy/mature/fatherly look going for me since i always end up with single moms. 
eyes.gif

I guess there is never a right time to bring that up huh? Hmmm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:

Listen to me bro, i just got out of a serious relationship with a broad that had a kid.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS. DO NOT DO IT!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth. I myself just got out of a serious relationship with a female that had 1 kid. I smashed and dashed chicks that had kids before, but it's TOTALLY different when you are in a serious relationship with them. And being that said female was my first "official and serious" relationship with a single mom, I see that being in a relationship with a female with a kid is not for me. To each his how though, we are all different. It's just that I'd prefer to START a family as opposed to having one already made.
Son co %%!#*$* sign. If you get involved with a female who has a kid from the start you never will come first. And don't ever think that will change either, because she will always choose her child over you. And unless the baby dad is dead, there will always be some form of drama attached. Even if its him calling once a month to check up on his kid, you can't tell me that this dude who beat up your current girl and has a seed with her don't bother you that they are talking on the phone even at that moment....i know when i was with my ex and the kids dad would call, i would just sit there like son, you can't be serious.

Im telling you from 6 years of my life i wasted on that broad, it is not worth it. Please do not put yourself through it.
QFT...
i just got out of this relationship... she had 3 kids, lol (girl actually dumped me)   But somehow, i always end up with chicks with kids 
eyes.gif
  Before this one, i dated another one with 2 kids, and she hid those kids away from me for half a year.   I must have that good boy/mature/fatherly look going for me since i always end up with single moms. 
eyes.gif

I guess there is never a right time to bring that up huh? Hmmm
laugh.gif

Im in this same situation with dating a woman with a child. Im here in WV for school(also where you will find single moms for days in this state, especially in Charleston where im currently at right now). She is 27 and im 23 and she has a 6 year old son. Right now we have been talking for about 3 months and she told me straight up that she has a son when I first met her. Shes a head womens soccer coach at Mountain St U. Shes the best thing that happended for me right now and her son is cool peoples.

Ever since I have been here in Charleston, I have always attracted women that have kids because of my maturity level these days. I think me and her are gonna be good for the long run cause I understand that her son is the center of her world and im here to be apart of it.

Im in this same situation with dating a woman with a child. Im here in WV for school(also where you will find single moms for days in this state, especially in Charleston where im currently at right now). She is 27 and im 23 and she has a 6 year old son. Right now we have been talking for about 3 months and she told me straight up that she has a son when I first met her. Shes a head womens soccer coach at Mountain St U. Shes the best thing that happended for me right now and her son is cool peoples.

Ever since I have been here in Charleston, I have always attracted women that have kids because of my maturity level these days. I think me and her are gonna be good for the long run cause I understand that her son is the center of her world and im here to be apart of it.

Was serious with this girl about 4-5 years ago. She leaves me and ends up having a kid with this dude. Calls me several months ago, with a 2 year old child, I take her back. Just this past weekend, she ends up going back to the father. Really sucks when you've got feelings involved. But, there's nothing I can do but be happy for her and strong for myself. It's a tough situation.

Was serious with this girl about 4-5 years ago. She leaves me and ends up having a kid with this dude. Calls me several months ago, with a 2 year old child, I take her back. Just this past weekend, she ends up going back to the father. Really sucks when you've got feelings involved. But, there's nothing I can do but be happy for her and strong for myself. It's a tough situation.

Back
Top Bottom