girls girls girls(blaze) vs girls girls girls (kanye)

never ending debate with a friend of mine (yes another <> thread but if i dont say his name he might not come out)

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Blaze...but Kanyes version is dope as +!@+...
Blaze will always have this version because he did it first/was chosen as a single and it just has more history...but BEST BELIEVE I had the
eek.gif
when I heard Kanye's.

I really really really like Kanye's version but I can't knock what JB did at all.

Depends on the mood but I'll go with Ye along with his verse

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Blaze...but Kanyes version is dope as +!@+...
Blaze will always have this version because he did it first/was chosen as a single and it just has more history...but BEST BELIEVE I had the
eek.gif
when I heard Kanye's.
I find it difficult to believe that anyone would have the
eek.gif
face after listening to the Kanye version, decent song at best IMO. I'm a big Kanye fan too, but the song is nothing special. The Just Blaze version isextra smooth though.

damn ... good ? i like kayne's more b/c of the sample ... but blaze is better ... iono if that makes sense ...

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Kanye
Sorry Boys.......had my versions confused. Been a long day. I'd take the OG (Blaze) version over the Remix (Kanye) any day. I think therewas another post about this not too long ago. Remix is cool though, but IMHO it's not seeing the Original version.

Unplugged version stays on repeat.

Blaze..he was on some @#$% the day he made that masterpeice

I asked her what tribe you with, red dot or feather?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom