Girls with trust issues vol. It'll never work

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

a lot of the dudes in here sound like cheaters who are fishing for any excuse to establish extreme privacy. if i'm in a relationship with a girl and i know i'm not doing anything, she can do whatever she wants with my phone. but the girls in here are right.. when girls have the inclination that their man is cheating, they're usually right. and generally when a girl realizes that her man is being faithful, she's not going to scrutinize him or treat him otherwise. it's all about perception.

anyway, girls need to realize that there's no good coming out of holding all men accountable for one man's actions. just because your ex cheated on you doesn't mean i'm going to do the same. i know it's easier said than done but guarding yourself in order to avoid being hurt also stops you from falling in love in the long run. hurt and love are synonymous and you have to go through one in order to get the other.

if you seem worth it, we'll go through the initiation phase of proving ourselves as trustworthy gentleman but trust me, it's not fun. it seems like i have to do this with every decent girl i meet.

change all the girls to guys and guys to girls and you have the advice half of NT needs to take
laugh.gif

i'm nosy just cuz...i've gone through my parents phone just for something to do
laugh.gif
but if he doesn't want me to i won't
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

a lot of the dudes in here sound like cheaters who are fishing for any excuse to establish extreme privacy. if i'm in a relationship with a girl and i know i'm not doing anything, she can do whatever she wants with my phone. but the girls in here are right.. when girls have the inclination that their man is cheating, they're usually right. and generally when a girl realizes that her man is being faithful, she's not going to scrutinize him or treat him otherwise. it's all about perception.

anyway, girls need to realize that there's no good coming out of holding all men accountable for one man's actions. just because your ex cheated on you doesn't mean i'm going to do the same. i know it's easier said than done but guarding yourself in order to avoid being hurt also stops you from falling in love in the long run. hurt and love are synonymous and you have to go through one in order to get the other.

if you seem worth it, we'll go through the initiation phase of proving ourselves as trustworthy gentleman but trust me, it's not fun. it seems like i have to do this with every decent girl i meet.

change all the girls to guys and guys to girls and you have the advice half of NT needs to take
laugh.gif
it's a two-way street. to be honest though, i think girls' emotional issues and defenses are reactionary to the way guys act.

there is no justifying bending over backwards just to satisfy someone's curiousity...

you think your boyfriend is cheating?... ask straight up... he gives you an answer that you dont' think is right?...then leave him
that's your loss..your decision...but don't put it on anyone else but yourself for making that choice

it's silly to expect someone to just take accusations of dirt, just bc of your "intuition"

crazy how some of you think that just b/c "you've done nothing wrong" means you should just give into demands of relenquishing your privacy

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I can't believe some of the #+@@ females are posting in here
indifferent.gif

And this is coming from a female.

I co-sign everything DC and Dirty said btw.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

And most of the time those girls are just looking to fight, immature and will never be happy.
Preach.
Then guys will sit there and $***$ and complain about it but they can't leave her cause "it's complicated"
eyes.gif

QFT

if my girl asked to look thru my phone i would let her, then after she is done finding nothing i would break up with her

girl with trust issues= abort mission

i can't believe some dudes are in here justify letting their SO look thru their phone, you might as well let her smell your !*%+ everytime you leave thecrib

So in other words you condone women looking through a man's PERSONAL accounts to fulfill their curiosity.

So even if I am being faithful, I should allow a woman to interrogate me as if I am guilty? I am bothered that you honestly believe the majority of us who aretrying to defend our rights to privacy as automatic cheaters fishing for an excuse to establish privacy.

I am really bothered.

pimp.gif
Dirty I see you man. Feels good to be on the darkside huh man

lol...but it's not even about being on the darkside.
In all my replies about relationships...I stress two things...communication and respect for each other.

asking to snoop shows a lack of both.

Funny because men allowing women into suckering them into showing all of their personal info is what I have more of an issue with. Females will be females. Iexpect that from them. They are a constant. But dudes need to grow balls in general

Originally Posted by cocolicious

And most of the time those girls are just looking to fight, immature and will never be happy.
Preach.
Then guys will sit there and $***$ and complain about it but they can't leave her cause "it's complicated"
eyes.gif

true..

hah so i let her grab my phone and she saw a text, so what.. Like i mentioned in my previous post..I aint got anything to hide. If i ever had the feeling shewas cheating I would more then likely try to find out for sure..but its so obvious when people do that it saves you the hassle of having to find stuff out.notworth it... I just happened to have that one time where a text got looked at and got taken very wrong. its not a daily occurance where my phone gets lookedat...or hers

-UNDFT-

in a relationship, you willingly give up some aspects of privacy...

I'm not gonna keep repeating myself...

but yes, a committed relationship is authority enough to look through email, phone, facebook, aim, all that...

I don't see what the big deal is.....I got a girl living with me...I tell her everything about me...she knows my deepest thoughts...we see each othernaked...

but ill be damned if she looks through my cellphone! ITS SUCH A VIOLATION OF PRIVACY!

-rolls eyes-

and dirt, wouldn't communication encompass the very situation were discussing? granted, if she did it behind yyour back, it would be disrespectful...but ifshe openly asks you to see your phone....and you deny the request

aren't you refusing to communicate and be open and honest?

like I said, I feel yall on "I shouldn't have to prove my innocence"

but if there isn't anything in the phone...what's the big deal?

here's a quick example

when I lived in newark, I'd get my "pockets ran" all the time. I was 12...cats would be 10 deep, all 16-20, running pockets....

now, if stopped with money in my pocket, I'd put up a fight

now, if NOTHING was in my pocket, I'd let them search all day....

"find what you wanted?"

why would I protest, and get jumped, when I had nothing in my pocket to get jumped for?

why would you refuse such a simple request as to look through your phone if you aren't doing dirt?

why @!+$ up the respect, trust and line of communication with a woman you care about if there's nothing to hide?

that's my point.

in a relationship, you willingly give up some aspects of privacy...

I'm not gonna keep repeating myself...

but yes, a committed relationship is authority enough to look through email, phone, facebook, aim, all that...

I don't see what the big deal is.....I got a girl living with me...I tell her everything about me...she knows my deepest thoughts...we see each othernaked...

but ill be damned if she looks through my cellphone! ITS SUCH A VIOLATION OF PRIVACY!

-rolls eyes-

and dirt, wouldn't communication encompass the very situation were discussing? granted, if she did it behind yyour back, it would be disrespectful...but ifshe openly asks you to see your phone....and you deny the request

aren't you refusing to communicate and be open and honest?

like I said, I feel yall on "I shouldn't have to prove my innocence"

but if there isn't anything in the phone...what's the big deal?

here's a quick example

when I lived in newark, I'd get my "pockets ran" all the time. I was 12...cats would be 10 deep, all 16-20, running pockets....

now, if stopped with money in my pocket, I'd put up a fight

now, if NOTHING was in my pocket, I'd let them search all day....

"find what you wanted?"

why would I protest, and get jumped, when I had nothing in my pocket to get jumped for?

why would you refuse such a simple request as to look through your phone if you aren't doing dirt?

why %!$@ up the respect, trust and line of communication with a woman you care about if there's nothing to hide?

that's my point.

I suck. well, no, my sidekick sucks...but I own it, so I guess I suck by association.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

why @!+$ up the respect, trust and line of communication with a woman you care about if there's nothing to hide?

Why don't you understand that she is doing just that by even asking me to look through my things?

Strongly disagree with this main point. Have explained why already but just wanted to bring light to this point. Authority? Nice choice of wordsthere

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why don't you understand that she is doing just that by even asking me to look through my things?
Correct

http://eNPHAN.u.yuku.com
eNPHAN
You come off as a pushover bro
I swear I stay reading my man DC's recent posts, dude stays spitting knowledge
yup, recently he has...but hes not saying anything groundbreaking hes just saying #+#$ most men are afraid to admit/say..everyone probablycosigns him, but are afraid to

asking to snoop shows a lack of both.
Dirty, this dude ephan really said he has no problem giving out HIS password..notice the emphasis on"his"..step your privacy game up

They won't be by themselves. There are plenty of men that believe women with issues are better than no woman at all. So they are willing to deal with itand just attribute it to their woman being over possessive LOL

I have no problem giving up MY passwords and she has no problem giving up HERS cause aint nobody doing dirt wither way.

I come off as a pushover cause I don't have +*!% to hide?

alright bro.

lol.

here's the thing... you as a couple decide what boundaries you want to set with regard to your privacy.

IF that's something you discuss...and both of you(under no pressure at all) feel that you're ok with giving up your passwords...then that's you
IF however, either party feels obliged to comply out of pressure.....then that's wrong

like I said... mutual respect and communication is key

Back
Top Bottom