Glow In The Dark Tour

laugh.gif

This is a joke. I'll just cop whenever they're on sale for everyone.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by aRog27

Here's my story::::: i didnt use the Fan Club presale, nor did i use the reg. internet presale, on the general release day i searched for tickets at exactly 5pm (or whatever time tickets are availabe for you), I went through the whole enter the mirage letters stuff. The first time I chose best available and the server was busy and i was told that there were no tix available,,,i tried it 5 more times and on the 5th try, section 110 came up, i snagged them.

You suck.... a lot.
frown.gif

I went on at 5 pm too, for the Chicago tickets. First try with Best Available brought me 308, and I thought, "There's no way... there has to still be lower level." So I go back and do Lower Level pricing, and there wasn't anything available. So I go back to just searching "Best Available" and it comes back with Section 313, yet another upper deck choice. So I just went with those, and was stuck with high seats. Is it because I was searching for 3 tickets next to each other? Or were you searching for multiple ones as well? I'm pissed, but at the same time... My friends weren't trying to pay as much as me, so I guess finding lower level tickets wouldn't have mattered that much anyway. Bleh...
tired.gif
At least I'm still going.

I got 3 tickets as well....I just got lucky I think. I just bought the Jigga tix for the UC....300 level though...

what the f

i can only get single seats even with the ticketmaster presale right now for msg

arg

all of you guys' are lucky, i'm deploying to Iraq at the end of March...atleast N*E*R*D, will make it to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2nd week of March, soi'll drive to see them.

^ i don't think it matters anymore... i've been trying to scoop a few more up but i havnet been able to get anymore in the last 10 minutes...

I just scooped up 3 tickets for the San Diego show.

The 4 star VIP package ones. Thank God for that password. Aha.

Anyone who's dealt with iloveaccess....they give out good seats???

that pass aint gonna help. last hour has been unsuccessful of me finding tix

well, unless u want a single...

im only finding single seats

smh

they sexy though i had a 108 and a 102...about to say sorry homies and let them sit elsewhere
roll.gif

ticketmaster told my dude they only selling single tickets for the msg presale...because all the seats arent avail in presale....sounds like a load of crap butok
laugh.gif

can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

ticketmaster told my dude they only selling single tickets for the msg presale...because all the seats arent avail in presale....sounds like a load of crap but ok
laugh.gif

can anyone confirm?

definitely not. peep my sig. but i do think they are sold out to the point where u cant pick up anything but singles now.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

ticketmaster told my dude they only selling single tickets for the msg presale...because all the seats arent avail in presale....sounds like a load of crap but ok
laugh.gif

can anyone confirm?

definitely not. peep my sig. but i do think they are sold out to the point where u cant pick up anything but singles now.

oh aight

roll.gif
@ the sig....one of my friends needs some tickets but i know you arecharging forced sex prices
roll.gif

holla @ me with figures though!

Back
Top Bottom