Glow In The Dark Tour

You purchased 2 tickets to:
Tue, May 13, 2008 07:30 PM

pimp.gif

i got mine with the nokia ticket rush pw..at 5pm yesterday..well..i had 2 dump one set of tix out..i actually didnt get those til like 10min after..cuz 4 awhile..it kept sayn no tix were available

wow that sucks, you must have never been to the garden or don't know about alphabetical order, should have copped something in the 70-80 level.

I would only get floor seats if it's A-E Row.

why is that? i've never been to a concert at MSG before... i have two pairs of tickets, one in section 8 row H, the other section 9 row F.

...am i going to be dissapointed or something?

SUCCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
FINALLY! Persistence DOES pay off! I chose to purchase LOGE Level seats since some have mentioned that floor seatsaren't exactly the best. Can you guys please explain why? Like the poster above, I've never been to a concert at MSG. I checked the siteHarlemtotheBronx provided and I'm VERY happy with my seats, but wouldn't mind being closer.

damn this. i got the passwords and i still cant even find tix for staples. this %*@$ is bananas!

I really don't know how I did that my bad..
can i get the password please.thanks

What would be the ideal seats to get at MSG? Can anyone who has been to a concert at The Garden please enlighten me? As cool as it would be to be able to readthe labels of his clothing, I wouldn't want my ears to be ringing for days/weeks.

Is the TicketMaster site down for anyone else? I knew it would crash sooner or later...

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

YO! anyone buy tickets from http://www.iloveallaccess.com/login_kanyewest08.php# (Password: stronger)?

5 Star VIP Package
  • A ticket in the first 10 rows!*
  • Pre-show party
  • Backstage tour
  • Kanye West exclusive gift bag
  • Parking**
  • Crowd-free merchandise shopping
5 Star VIP Package: $ 425.00
4 Star VIP ticket package
  • A ticket in the first 20 rows!*
  • Exclusive Kanye West gift
4 Star VIP Package: $ 160.00

that's too much for a ticket.

The MSG Floor tickets are like 150 w/o anything.. It's not too bad for that 4 star VIP package.

Back
Top Bottom