GOAT APP legit?

copped my chicago 1s from goat and no issues on my pair
Thats how it supposed to look like!!!! thats how.. everyone look. See you didnt get what I got. they send me 2 orders not one but two and each time the toe box was sooooo messed up. yours looks nice. Mine looked terrible. No one is going to come up to you and say hey man are they b grade? People did that to me. Its embarrassing 

That's not a flaw

If it happened twice in a row... it's clearly happened to many pairs. I remember you posting it before which IMO it wasn't anything crazy but hen you pay resell you want absolute perfect pair especially at $400

Have you ever thought to buy on eBay? You see pictures of all the products

Most Jordan's come with flaws, if you order two pairs of the same shoe with the same issue TWICE maybe you need to lower your standards on what to expect from made in China shoes
Go to the chicago 1 images for new and used. Almost every chicago 1 the toe box is centered. I have shoes worth more then the chicago 1s. Don't make it seem like I want every shoe perfect. I understand that every shoe is not perfect. I dont think any shoe is. The way the toe box looks is unacceptable to me. I go to the store and pick up any pair of 1s or you can buy a pair of 1s and the toe box will be nice and centered. Maybe you are a stronger man then me meaning you dont care if people come up to you and when they see your shoes they question hey man are they b grade? I care. I got at least 4 shoes worth more then the chicago 1s. I dont care if Im spending $200 or $400 or $500 or $600 I dont want my toe box to be messed up that bad. 
pictures of what you received? just curious

or atleast repost the ones from before

Thats how it supposed to look like!!!! thats how.. everyone look. See you didnt get what I got. they send me 2 orders not one but two and each time the toe box was sooooo messed up. yours looks nice. Mine looked terrible. No one is going to come up to you and say hey man are they b grade? People did that to me. Its embarrassing 
Why cant my chicago 1s look like that!! They send me flawed pairs twice. Not once but twice. Now im mad at the guy telling me hey man they supposed to have those flaws. NO THEY ARE NOT.. yours is nice man. My pair shouldve looked like that. 

That's not a flaw

If it happened twice in a row... it's clearly happened to many pairs. I remember you posting it before which IMO it wasn't anything crazy but hen you pay resell you want absolute perfect pair especially at $400

Have you ever thought to buy on eBay? You see pictures of all the products

Most Jordan's come with flaws, if you order two pairs of the same shoe with the same issue TWICE maybe you need to lower your standards on what to expect from made in China shoes
you are soooo wrong. 

That was my first pair.. look at those chicago 1s. that toe box is not centered. Switch the pic upside down and you ll see it better. Im mad. Im heated. The second pair was the same thing. 

That was my first pair.. look at those chicago 1s. that toe box is not centered. Switch the pic upside down and you ll see it better. Im mad. Im heated. The second pair was the same thing. 
Aren't you the guy that wore them and wanted to return them after wearing them?

They did this to me twice. Why should i pay more and place a third order on the chicago 1s. WHY? Why couldnt my pair look like the one that the guy got. His looks so much better then mine. Look at my toe box. Thats unacceptable to me. 

They did this to me twice. Why should i pay more and place a third order on the chicago 1s. WHY? Why couldnt my pair look like the one that the guy got. His looks so much better then mine. Look at my toe box. Thats unacceptable to me. 

Aren't you the guy that wore them and wanted to return them after wearing them?
GO back and read the everything that happen. go back and read everything. I contacted goat about this flaw and they told me its perfectly normal because this shoe was mass produced. People were asking me if my shoes were b grade. A footlocker employee asked me. The day I got the shoes before i wore i told them can I return them they said They wont cover the shipping. After a little while I showed goat proof that people were asking me if my shoes are fake or b grade and they let me sell these for $390 but they didnt keep any profits. That was their way of making things right.  I Placed another order and same thing. Just that the second time I dropped them off at the ups the same day. I didn't wear them.  Goat even apologized and said I will get a full refund and they did they gave me a full refund. Now I dont to place my third order. I want to take my cash and buy them from sole supremacy because I know they wont send me shoes with the toe box messed up. Go back and read everything. 

if it happened once, ok it sucks. you want a perfect product, they legit check and check for minor issues. They've obviously seen hundreds of pairs of Chicagos so obviously its not a real issue to them where they would reject how the shoes were made.

you can be upset since they are holding your money, I think in the end you will finally get refunded your cash to use elsewhere, I think at this point you just need to buy on eBay since you think goat is deliberately sending you shows with the same issue twice in a row.

I mean you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying because you're so angry. all I'm saying is you need to lower your standards and buy elsewhere. what you posted above, I remember I even said back then its nothing insane. I know what to expect from Jordan but also if I'm paying $400++ for a pair of shoes, I'm not gonna buy them blindly as you're doing on stock and goat.

if someone called you out on this.. I find that hard to believe. I don't see how someone would notice that on feet but hey if you say it happened then it happened.

if it happened once, ok it sucks. you want a perfect product, they legit check and check for minor issues. They've obviously seen hundreds of pairs of Chicagos so obviously its not a real issue to them where they would reject how the shoes were made.

you can be upset since they are holding your money, I think in the end you will finally get refunded your cash to use elsewhere, I think at this point you just need to buy on eBay since you think goat is deliberately sending you shows with the same issue twice in a row.

I mean you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying because you're so angry. all I'm saying is you need to lower your standards and buy elsewhere. what you posted above, I remember I even said back then its nothing insane. I know what to expect from Jordan but also if I'm paying $400++ for a pair of shoes, I'm not gonna buy them blindly as you're doing on stock and goat.

if someone called you out on this.. I find that hard to believe. I don't see how someone would notice that on feet but hey if you say it happened then it happened.
My bad if had a attitude. But please go back and read everything so you will fully under stand this. This is a 4 almost 5 month issue. My first order before I even wore them I contacted goat and they were not willing to cover the shipping. SO i was like damn I dont want to lost money. I wore them because I thought people wouldn't noticed but I was wrong. People do notice. I can think of at least 3 different situations where someone asked me if they were b grade. I contacted goat and told them I was right from day 1 and this is a flaw. They told me to sell the shoes and they wont get any profits from this and surprisingly  my shoe sold on goat for $390. I still think if it was maybe them buying it or not. Then I place my second order. because I had $390 in my credits. NO on was accepting my offer for $380. Eventually someone accepted my offer for $410. I payed $30 more. The second time I got these shoes it was the same thing. First thing I did was drop them backk of at the ups after I requested a return label. They apologized and they even gave me a full refund because they knew the toe box was sooo messed up. Now no one is accepting my offer. Im not going to pay more then $420 when I can get these for $430 from sole supremacy. They toe box is always nice and the shipping is only 3 days. maybe 4 the most. 

GO back and read the everything that happen. go back and read everything. I contacted goat about this flaw and they told me its perfectly normal because this shoe was mass produced. People were asking me if my shoes were b grade. A footlocker employee asked me. The day I got the shoes before i wore i told them can I return them they said They wont cover the shipping. After a little while I showed goat proof that people were asking me if my shoes are fake or b grade and they let me sell these for $390 but they didnt keep any profits. That was their way of making things right.  I Placed another order and same thing. Just that the second time I dropped them off at the ups the same day. I didn't wear them.  Goat even apologized and said I will get a full refund and they did they gave me a full refund. Now I dont to place my third order. I want to take my cash and buy them from sole supremacy because I know they wont send me shoes with the toe box messed up. Go back and read everything. 
They allowed you to sell the pair on their site as new?

They allowed you to sell the pair on their site as new?
nope used. I sold it for $390 but they didn't keep any profits. so I was able to get my $390. I can prove everything im saying. I was shocked someone bought them for $390 but someone did. I still think sometimes it might have been goat that bought them.  When I got my first pair before I wore them I contacted goat and they told me I can return them minus the shipping. I didn't want to do that so I hoped people wouldn't noticed but I was wrong people do notice... after I proved to goat that they sent me flawed pair that was their solution. To sell them for $390 and I get the full $390. Ive put a lot of money in goat pockets. IM not tooo picky about flaws thats what pisses me off, some people think im being picky nooo. I just want the toe box to be nice and centered. Its weird that its not. someone posted a pic of their chicago 1s... thats how they should look like.. they shouldn't look like how my pair looked..

my second pair was just like that and i payed $30 more.... total of $420. If i had known i would go through this much hassle I would have never bought them from goat. 

first purchase $390. they let me sell them and keep all the profits which was their way of making things right. 

second purchase $420. the toe box was just like that I retuned them the day i got them and they gave me a full refund.

its been almost a week and no one is accepting my offer for $410. with shipping it will be $420.

Im not going to pay more then $420 to goat. I'm not. I want to purchase them from a different company. Or they should maybe cover anything more then $420. If i Had known this shoe would have cost me more then  $420 I would have just bought them from sole supremacy for $450.... Instead I still gave goat a second chance and I was like okay im still saving $30. That $30 I can put to another shoe or I can buy something else. Right now one is is accepting my offer. Im not going to take that chance and pay more then $420. I want to buy them from a different company.  

You have no idea how I feel right now. I don't want to say im jealous but I wish my pair looked like that.  I just want my chicago 1s. Goat want me to pay more each time and I'm not going to. They send me flawed pair twice. Not once but twice. Why me? 

I dont see anything wrong with those chicagos whats so horrible the shape looks a little off thats it.

I dont see anything wrong with those chicagos whats so horrible the shape looks a little off thats it.
You really don't see it?  its obvious to me. look at the royals toebox and look at the chicagos 

If you dont own the chicago 1s or dont own the shoe then its a lot easier to say its doesnt look that bad. Its actually very bad. Look at the pic of the guy who put his chicagos up. his toebox is nice and centered mine isnt. I know im not the only one who has a problem with that. You might not care but I do. 

You have no idea how I feel right now. I don't want to say im jealous but I wish my pair looked like that.  I just want my chicago 1s. Goat want me to pay more each time and I'm not going to. They send me flawed pair twice. Not once but twice. Why me? 
Most likely factory flaw. You were just on the unlucky end on getting both pairs bad.

Last edited:
well here's to hoping they remaster the chi 1s in royal numbers

Just got an offer for a pair I've had sitting on StockX. Due to the holiday, I I wouldn't be able to ship until Tuesday. Should I accept now or wait? Not sure if they'll count Monday as a day or not.

My latest buyer experience with GOAT much different concerning flaws. I purchased the Jordan 4 Premium Snakeskin last week...when I was originally looking my size was up at $850. Too much for my taste. I looked a few days later my size had dropped to $550. For a $300 difference I ordered.

Yesterday I received the "problem" email. Turns out looks like the left shoe only had been tried on. Factory lacing was undone and sole was slightly dirty. They sent me about 12 pics of just the shoes and dirty areas in question. Probably why they were only $550, but only one was tried on, no big deal. My options were a full refund or accept. I accepted and my package was shipped out yesterday afternoon, will be here Wed. They could have shipped as is but I appreciate they got in touch with me especially at that price point. Other than extend shipping times (which is just the nature of the beast, not GOATS fault) I have really liked all 4 of my purchases.

Most likely factory flaw. You were just on the unlucky end on getting both pairs bad.
I guess thats what happen. I want to purchase the same exact shoe from another company and they won't me cash out. Thats the issue im having with goat. Twice they messed up. Not once but twice. I don't wan't to wait any longer I want my pair of chicago 1s this week. They expect me  to place a third order and pay more. Thats bs. Am I not being reasonable? let me buy this shoe from a different company. the shipping is faster and its only $10 more. I also don't have to worry about flaws. someone is going to say jordans 1 have flaws okay cool but not like that. where the toe box is not centered. People were complaining about the royals leather. I doubled up the royals and both of the toe box is nice and centered. Put your self in my shoes if you received a pair of 1s and the toe box is not centered you would not like it. you would be upset. 

I guess thats what happen. I want to purchase the same exact shoe from another company and they won't me cash out. Thats the issue im having with goat. Twice they messed up. Not once but twice. I don't wan't to wait any longer I want my pair of chicago 1s this week. They expect me  to place a third order and pay more. Thats bs. Am I not being reasonable? let me buy this shoe from a different company. the shipping is faster and its only $10 more. I also don't have to worry about flaws. someone is going to say jordans 1 have flaws okay cool but not like that. where the toe box is not centered. People were complaining about the royals leather. I doubled up the royals and both of the toe box is nice and centered. Put your self in my shoes if you received a pair of 1s and the toe box is not centered you would not like it. you would be upset. 
I'd be upset. I wouldn't have 50 super long posts over 2 months about it though. I'd tell my story and move on. They gave you poor service. We get it. Hope it works out for you though.

Back
Top Bottom