GOAT APP legit?

i tried asking them a long time ago and they wouldn't say... so i got like 3 of the same paypals and 3 of the same cards when i was trying to edit them

nah kixify worse than ebay

Ive done 270 sales on kixify within last few years.. 8 percent fee. Kixify customer service is sub par though. But there are sales to be had. Jordans sell well. Adidas little more time

Ive done 270 sales on kixify within last few years.. 8 percent fee. Kixify customer service is sub par though. But there are sales to be had. Jordans sell well. Adidas little more time
does the 8% include paypal

does the 8% include paypal

I dont believe so. But you get the money right away. Still fair comparing to the other apps that charge you fees for everything. Kixify is under rated for selling.

Goat is good for rare stuff. Ive had no issues yet. Never used stock x for selling. I never used slang either. I dont use ebay because they are evil. Only good for web traffic if you are a seller. Ebay rewards on the other hand are fantastic if you buy kicks.

Man ebay and PayPal been Wylin, damn near every sale I got goes into a pending balance, got damn near $3000 pending right now :smh: :smh:

Man ebay and PayPal been Wylin, damn near every sale I got goes into a pending balance, got damn near $3000 pending right now :smh: :smh:

Yea thats usually not good. Do you have a PayPal business account? They tried this pending balance crap with me. Message me if you need help

Yea thats usually not good. Do you have a PayPal business account? They tried this pending balance crap with me. Message me if you need help
I think it's a personal acc.
Should I open a business account? That will make this go away? I'll message you

can u give a UPS order to a usps mailman?
No, at least from my experience. When GOAT first made the transition, I totally forgot and still took the package to USPS. Lady caught it and said it had to be sent through UPS facilities. Makes sense due to separate tracking systems

Recently sold a pair and didn't realize the replacement insoles. Long story short, buyer cancelled because I didn't give a discount. Pretty sure they just had buyers remorse because that's not something I'd expect a discount on.

Last edited:
Probably because goat is now charging the 3% cash out fees for the grandfather accounts. Stockx is the cheaper route now when it comes to fees but restock app just made a platform where it's 6% selling fee and 3% cash out fee.

Probably because goat is now charging the 3% cash out fees for the grandfather accounts. Stockx is the cheaper route now when it comes to fees but restock app just made a platform where it's 6% selling fee and 3% cash out fee.
I like competition, makes it cheaper for us

if i want to ship some shoes, is it cheaper to go to usps or use the ebay shipping labels? anyone have experience with this? or the paypal shipping (never used this before).

also, whats the best way to avoid getting scammed. sold something via invoice. want to make sure buyer doesnt come back and say he got something else.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume it's like ebay but it would be great if they did authenticate the shoes first somehow. I'm assuming that's what the tag pics are for but seller could still send fake pair.

Back
Top Bottom