GOAT APP legit?

Does anyone know why goat hasn't been replying lately? I bought some Nike Air Vapormax 'Be True' on Saturday and I haven't gotten an confirmation that they have been sent or don't have any information at all. I emailed them once again yesterday but they still haven't replied. Someone please help

What's all the ruckus of people switching from goat to stock x?

I know you get items a lot quicker from StockX than GOAT. At least in my experience. However there has been some discussion about some of the founders of StockX are or at least once were involved in selling or advocating fake kicks. That alone makes me concerned about buying from them.

Does anyone know why goat hasn't been replying lately? I bought some Nike Air Vapormax 'Be True' on Saturday and I haven't gotten an confirmation that they have been sent or don't have any information at all. I emailed them once again yesterday but they still haven't replied. Someone please help
The seller has to confirm the purchase and I believe they have until today to confirm. And then they actually have to ship to GOAT, be verified, then shipped to you. Purchases on GOAT typically take a minimum of 7-10 business days just for this procedure to happen. Not sure why some people don't read the fine print before purchasing...

As for not responding, it might just be because everything is still within said time lines for orders.

Might take longer depending when the seller ships. From my past experience it usually takes 5 business days for me as I am located in WA.
Damn this sucks... I hope I get it soon. Thanks for you help, I really appreciate that you took the time

put up an offer for a shoe that ended up dropping in price. was gonna take the L, but today they came into goat with some factory flaws. lol.

roll.gif

They take two damn long to ship the shoes man, they're too slow and they respond late to your emails. Makes you think that everything is a scam.

Hey guys, when your shoes arrive home, do they just leave it in front of your house or do they knock and get your signature??? I need to know

Hey guys, when your shoes arrive home, do they just leave it in front of your house or do they knock and get your signature??? I need to know
Depends on your ups driver. Mine rings  the door bell and leave package at door. No sig required.

Np. Hope you get your package from goat soon.
It sucks cause they won't get the shoes until Monday and then they'll have to "authenticate" it and it'll be an extra 5 days... it honestly is an exageration in my opinion, especially since I ordered them Saturday

It sucks cause they won't get the shoes until Monday and then they'll have to "authenticate" it and it'll be an extra 5 days... it honestly is an exageration in my opinion, especially since I ordered them Saturday
They usually authenticate the shoes the same day and ship out same day or next. Goat is located in Culver City California and you are in LA, so by wednesday or thursday you should be getting your package if everything goes as planned. 

They usually authenticate the shoes the same day and ship out same day or next. Goat is located in Culver City California and you are in LA, so by wednesday or thursday you should be getting your package if everything goes as planned. 
Oh I didn't know that, thank you for letting me know, I'll shut up now cause I don't want to keep bothering you haha but thanks you're the real GOAT

dang I see on goat a 1400 offer for my moonrocks   but after what happened with my tans im thinking 

Last edited:
so when you submit an offer on GOAT, can you only pay by CC or could you use your existing credits that you have in your account?

so when you submit an offer on GOAT, can you only pay by CC or could you use your existing credits that you have in your account?
They will use your credits first and then deduct from your CC or pp if you don't have enough.

dang I see on goat a 1400 offer for my moonrocks   but after what happened with my tans im thinking 
accept it fast. i sold my moonrocks a few months back. got over 1200 after fees. might not go through, but doesnt hurt to accept. doesnt do anything.

Last edited:
Sold a pair of ASG OG 1's and the box came to them damage by UPS. They suggested I offer the buyer a discount to the buyer and they would dispute the claim with UPS. Once the buyer agree to take the shoes, GOAT didn't even wait for UPS to pay them and credited my account for the originally sold price.  Goat is super legit for handling this correct for the both the seller and buyer. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Sold a pair of ASG OG 1's and the box came to them damage by UPS. They suggested I offer the buyer a discount to the buyer and they would dispute the claim with UPS. Once the buyer agree to take the shoes, GOAT didn't even wait for UPS to pay them and credited my account for the originally sold price.  Goat is super legit for handling this correct for the both the seller and buyer. 
nthat.gif

oh thats nice to see things are changing with goat.

Back
Top Bottom