GOAT APP legit?

it depends on who is checking out ur shoes. some people at goat probably arent as picky as others. i bought some ds yeezys and they came to me with the tag ripped off. i was not asked about a discount or anything. wasnt a huge issue, but still. some times theyll be picky about minor factory flaws as well, but ive never had that issue, and ive sold like 3 pairs of jays with factory flaws. no issues.

Since buyers and sellers have no communication how does someone know that GOAT isn't just pocketing extra funds? Full box pictures need to be included in listings considering how important the box is to GOAT and some buyers..
This is what I said to them via email so there wouldn't be any discrepancies in box condition. Cuz now I'm stuck paying $20 shipping for shoes that I sent to them but buyer doesn't want because of box condition. If the buyer could see a picture of the box in the listing this would eliminate problems like I had and also for buyers

Dang didn't know GOAT had all these problems. 

Just put up my first pair of kicks to sell on their app and I'm hoping all goes well. 

So seems like many of you are saying Stockx > GOAT?

Haven't looked in Stockx much, any pros/cons? 

I still prefer GOAT then StockX. I've only had one issue with GOAT so far when it comes to shoe flaws. Granted I did attempt to sell a pair of sneakers that were on display at Champs so it likely look more used than it actually is.

Just had my first successful sale on stockx. Same day payout as delivery. Very happy about that. Now if only the offers on there were as good as goat I'd switch in a second.

Yeah I wish the Stock X offers were as good as GOATS.

Speaking of Stock X on the sales history for a shoe I have for sale I have seen the size Im selling recently sell for more than what Im asking. Why is my pair being overlooked when it's cheaper?

Do people recommend the affirm option payment?
Can someone provide a bit more details?

Thank you!

No? Better off opening a real credit card and paying that off monthly on a pair of shoes

If you can't afford to buy a pair of shoes straight up cash then you shouldn't be buying shoes

No? Better off opening a real credit card and paying that off monthly on a pair of shoes

If you can't afford to buy a pair of shoes straight up cash then you shouldn't be buying shoes

This right here. If you need to make payments on shoes then you don't need them that bad.

Thank you!

Instead of the typical holier-than-thou approach, Affirm is like any monthly installment. As long as you can make the payments, you're good.

Anyone talking down on financing shoes better not smoke, drink alcohol, finance any BS like an ATV, have purchased car mods etc. Just sayin'

Last edited:
Instead of the typical holier-than-thou approach, Affirm is like any monthly installment. As long as you can make the payments, you're good.

Anyone talking down on financing shoes better not smoke, drink alcohol, finance any BS like an ATV, have purchased car mods etc. Just sayin'
he want them 750's

Thank you!

?

Regardless

Instead of having a hard pull and doing that, wouldn't it be smarter to just open a decent credit card with cash back that you would use strictly on this purchase? Helps you in the long run anyways, low minimum payments

Just like the one in my sig you get $50 upon approval so that's already $50 off what you're buying plus 2-3% cash back on the entire purchase

Basically much smarter ways to finance a shoe

I agree with your statement 100%. Although, paying the monthly balance on a credit will just accrue interest. Making the cost of the shoe be higher

Was just curious on the whole affirm payment. Thanks for the info

View media item 2280956
I will say this, at least they are willing to improve and that the UPS wasn't the greatest idea. It's weird because I had packages received and authenticated faster during the holidays.

I'm looking forward to see what they do next year because if I'm not mistaken and maybe someone can clarify this for me. Isn't StockX going to a new fee system that's taxing the seller even more?

I agree with your statement 100%. Although, paying the monthly balance on a credit will just accrue interest. Making the cost of the shoe be higher

Most cards come with 12-16 months 0% interest

Like I said, better off going with a credit card if you wanna go the monthly payment route

You have to pay for Affirm's services. Yes, they will charge interest.

What does smoking or drinking alcohol have to do with the fact that financing sneakers is ignorant?

How long does it usually take to receive a purchase? I order some shoes on 12/23. Goat has received them but not yet verified them.

Back
Top Bottom