GOAT APP legit?

What does smoking or drinking alcohol have to do with the fact that financing sneakers is ignorant?

For real? Spending your money on things that kill you isn't more 'ignorant' (probably meant to say irresponsible). C'mon, son.

The point is, people finance things far worse than sneakers but seem to overlook it. It's hypocritical of anyone who participates in any of the said activities to talk down on someone who is thinking about charging sneakers.

Last edited:
How long does it usually take to receive a purchase? I order some shoes on 12/23. Goat has received them but not yet verified them.
I ordered some shoes on 12-20 and I'm picking them up today on 12-30 and I live in Northern California if that helps

What does smoking or drinking alcohol have to do with the fact that financing sneakers is ignorant?

For real? Spending your money on things that kill you isn't more 'ignorant' (probably meant to say irresponsible). C'mon, son.

The point is, people finance things far worse than sneakers but seem to overlook it. It's hypocritical of anyone who participates in any of the said activities to talk down on someone who is thinking about charging sneakers.

sneakers = worst thing you can finance

Bar tabs and car mods got that beat by far

If you're not linking your debit to your SNKRS, you're charging sneakers. LOL
You shouldn't be financing anything like that.Bar tabs only an idiot is going to argue that is good. Charging it on a card to get the 2-5% cash back then paying it when you get your statement and paying no interest is smart. But on SNKRS specifically I have it on my paypal which is funded by my debit card it checks out faster.

The financing thru GOAT specifically is even worse. It is 10-30% interest. Even 10% is high and that's their lowest rate. If you're needing to buy that way you likely don't have great credit and will be looking at 20-30%.

Sacrificing today means a greater future tomorrow.

You shouldn't be financing anything like that.Bar tabs only an idiot is going to argue that is good. Charging it on a card to get the 2-5% cash back then paying it when you get your statement and paying no interest is smart. But on SNKRS specifically I have it on my paypal which is funded by my debit card it checks out faster.

The financing thru GOAT specifically is even worse. It is 10-30% interest. Even 10% is high and that's their lowest rate. If you're needing to buy that way you likely don't have great credit and will be looking at 20-30%.

Sacrificing today means a greater future tomorrow.

No argument here. Buy and pay it off. I'll co-sign that but that's not always true for everyone. Let's be realistic. If Affirm wasn't being used by consumers, it wouldn't still be in business.

Thus, I'm not gonna be the holier-than-thou person trying to give people the third degree. If people want to use Affirm, go for it. Just know they'll charge you for their services in exchange for spreading the purchase across 12mos.

Assumptions of buyers aside, it's still a tangible item that we all know can likely recoup your money even after use. Heck, even after the Affirm interest if you went that route.

Last edited:
my first problem with goat. they said a little part of the boost came off on a pair of yeezys i sold. i said no discount since it looked more like a dent than anything. i am wondering can the buyer ask for a specific % discount or is the option just to accept or return?

nevermind. buyer just canceled :lol:

Last edited:
bout to ship some choco 750s to goat, first high ticket item in a while, wish me luck bois.
and if you bought (sz9) choco 750s today hit me up lol, your pair is prime despite what goat says.

First hiccup and shoes not even at goat yet.
USPS won't take the box cause they said it needs dimensional weighting equivalent to 15 pounds because of the box.. I'm using the same box adidas used to ship these damn bricks.

Does it matter if you drop it off at USPS or UPS?

The label I have says UPS but email says I can drop it off at either.

Lmfao GOAT is going to make buyers more pickier then ever
This
How's goat gunna complain about glue stains that came from the factory? :smh:

Goat doesn't complain, buyers do when they receive something unexpected. Just be descriptive is you don't want an issue. Goat isn't picky, its sellers failing to mention missing items, defects, etc.

Last edited:
Goat doesn't complain, buyers do when they receive something unexpected. Just be descriptive is you don't want an issue. Goat isn't picky, its sellers failing to mention missing items, defects, etc.
I feel that just saying it's ridiculous for ANYBODY to complain about glue marks

Since when does drinking kill you? Science shows a glass of red wine with dinner is actually very beneficial to your health. Not sure if anyone is financing wine...your statements are pretty damn dumb, almost as dumb as taking a loan for sneakers.

Edit: I said ignorant because I meant ignorant, but as you pointed out, borrowing money to buy shoes is incredibly irresponsible too.

Last edited:
had to cosign my blk/wht v2. checking pairs on there and seems like there's alot of small defect pairs. :lol:
if anyone is looking mines is the 10.5

Last edited:
Yo so I got a pair of reverse shattered backboards from goat (this is prob my fourth pair purchased from them) but I noticed when I purchased it immediately went to authenticating at goat warehouse. I emailed them to see if it was a return and they said it's a cosignment

When I got the shoes, the box is a little beat up and one shoe has a little chunk of black leather near the ankle that is coming off... other than that they look pretty clean. Seeing how picky they are with sellers, should I complain and try to get a voucher or credit or something? Do they even do that? I know StockX does but haven't seen it from goat

Since when does drinking kill you? Science shows a glass of red wine with dinner is actually very beneficial to your health. Not sure if anyone is financing wine...your statements are pretty damn dumb, almost as dumb as taking a loan for sneakers.

Edit: I said ignorant because I meant ignorant, but as you pointed out, borrowing money to buy shoes is incredibly irresponsible too.

Yooo....the irony. We off that, though. Don't feed the animals [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom