GOAT APP legit?

Yo so I got a pair of reverse shattered backboards from goat (this is prob my fourth pair purchased from them) but I noticed when I purchased it immediately went to authenticating at goat warehouse. I emailed them to see if it was a return and they said it's a cosignment

When I got the shoes, the box is a little beat up and one shoe has a little chunk of black leather near the ankle that is coming off... other than that they look pretty clean. Seeing how picky they are with sellers, should I complain and try to get a voucher or credit or something? Do they even do that? I know StockX does but haven't seen it from goat

Hell yeah i would complain. Did they notify you of the chunk missing before? If this was the case with sellers theyd email them right away asking for a % off the total. I would def complain

Hell yeah i would complain. Did they notify you of the chunk missing before? If this was the case with sellers theyd email them right away asking for a % off the total. I would def complain
Consignment pairs have different listings than normal listings. They are marked with defect or "see other issue" etc. and are also usually cheaper than the non consigned pairs. I know this because I've had to consign two pairs with GOAT rather than take $20 shipping hits. One pair was consigned due to USPS damaging the NMD box and the other because the "Boost" logo was missing from the back side of my CB 1.0's tongue. 

Last edited:
Ive started taking videos of myself packing the shoes inside the shipping box just incase GOAT tries to play me.
roll.gif

As people may know I'm affiliated with Goat. But you guys may not know that I'm actually the head of the Jordan Brand authentication dept.

Today I came across this on IG of someone clamining they got fake suede XIs from us. It's funny cuz the guy is based outta Detroit and none of our orders for the XIs were sent there. On top of that the shoe in the photo is said to come from me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol:

Poor attempt... whose mans is this?

View media item 2282670

Last edited:
As people may know I'm affiliated with Goat. But you guys may not know that I'm actually the head of the Jordan Brand authentication dept.

Today I came across this on IG of someone clamining they got fake suede XIs from us. It's funny cuz the guy is based outta Detroit and none of our orders for the XIs were sent there. On top of that the shoe in the photo is said to come from me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Poor attempt to whomever that is
So do you have the final say so if Jordans are authentic or not?

Today I came across this on IG of someone clamining they got fake suede XIs from us. It's funny cuz the guy is based outta Detroit and none of our orders for the XIs were sent there. On top of that the shoe in the photo is said to come from me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol:

Poor attempt... whose mans is this?
so who the hell is J?

Last edited:
so who the hell is J?

I'm J. And been doing legit checks since forever on this forum. Also helped fellow NTers with opportunities. I'm beyond repeatable hence why I'm a mod. That shoe did not come from us.

Last edited:
Yes. Me along with a few who have a lot of knowledge. No shoe without a box label would even make it past unboxing without being flagged. We have pairs for comparison on all new releases. We caught several with the dark grey and even better boxes than the one in the pic.
That's what's up.  Makes me feel even better about buying more from GOAT in the future.

I'm J. And been doing legit checks since forever on this forum. Also helped fellow NTers with opportunities. I'm beyond repeatable hence why I'm a mod. That shoe did not come from us.
no I mean the 3 pair I got all said authenticated by J, I wasn't referring to the pic, damn bro you J... kinda start struck

Last edited:
Yes. Me along with a few who have a lot of knowledge. No shoe without a box label would even make it past unboxing without being flagged. We have pairs for comparison on all new releases. We caught several with the dark grey and even better boxes than the one in the pic.

That's what's up.  Makes me feel even better about buying more from GOAT in the future.

Glad to hear th that. We take extra precaution to make sure everyone has a good experience. And I don't know who SL is.

Never knew we had a GOAT affiliate up in here.  Are you guys at least taking our discussions critically and trying to improve?  Cause I needed help as my posts yesterday, and Andy went ghost on me after answering my initial message quickly.

I thought it was known he worked for em :lol:

Btw someone needs to comment on dudes post from goat and spit some facts and see if that posts gets deleted

That made me mad for some reason :smh:

Smh

I thought it was known he worked for em
laugh.gif

Btw someone needs to comment on dudes post from goat and spit some facts and see if that posts gets deleted

That made me mad for some reason
mean.gif

Smh
Sounds like you just volunteered to do that lol

Back
Top Bottom