GOAT APP legit?

SamKQboro SamKQboro

@AirThompson is good people. I could understand your concern if he was the only staff member on here and was going hard for goat but that's not the case. Admins (not sure about moderators) can see deleted posts still so if we ever had to look at it, it's still possible.

PS - this thread should be in the legit check section so be prepared for it to move in the very near future.

Wouldn't it just clear the water completely if a mod that wasn't affiliated with the business over-watch this thread?

If y'all have that serious of an issue, talk to meth about it.
IMO, airthompson has been pretty transparent and hasn't really shown a hidden agenda. He gets paid to legit check shoes I think.

That's what I'm saying and he doesn't even post in much if at all :lol:

Any mod can frequent any thread, he's not assigned to this thread.

Back to the shoes kiddos

@AirThompson Thank you for your transparency. Hopefully, GOAT can iron out some of the issues in the future. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
most of the post on this thread are negative towards goat, if that's the case wouldn't they be deleting numerous posts....... pics?
Honestly I can only speak on my critical post that was removed which was simply a critique of the so called experts at goat judging my new shoes as used in my one case. It's one thing to just bad mouth them without specifics or some personal experience and posting obviously fake info like the aforementioned instagram post but we wouldn't really know what's being deleted and what's being allowed since an NT moderator, employed by goat is removing posts here.

I don't be delete bad comments. I delete comments where people bend the truth to sound right on here. If you want to express frustrations by all means do it. If you come on here lying and saying things like you Shoes weren't worn for example and I personally held the shoe and saw visible wear then I'll delete it. Maybe they didn't know.

Anyhow I'm just here to express the slander.
After reading this, just went back to see that one of my previous posts were deleted. Firstly I'm not comfortable knowing that a NT moderator who is employed by a third party (Goat) is actively deleting critical comments here of that third party. There's some grey area of conflict of interest mixed in there.

By the removal of a previous comment of mine, so I'm guessing you thought I lied about a shoe I purchased myself, that has sat in it's box since then. The shoes in question were also in my own hands as well and have been in my possession for a year. As I had previously mentioned Jordan VI and VII's toe area outsoles have a dull texture and is a magnet for dust, that certainly doesn't mean they were worn or used. It had "drag" on the front toe's sole on one shoe but none on the heels, I'm not quite sure how that's even physically possible of a human's walking patterns? I have another new pair of the same exact shoes that can also be classified as "used" by goat's "expert(s)" simply because of the dull and dusty toe outsole.

I surly hope my post here does not get removed simply because it's critical of this company or an employed mod that should have clearly and previously disclosed here publicly that he was employed by Goat and is actively removing critical comments as a NT Mod. Although I may have missed that disclosure, it still doesn't justify deleting critical comments that doesn't violate NT's guidelines.

False info is agaisnt the guidelines. I don't frequent this thread so your comments negatives or not aren't touched. The shoes you posted were in my hands. Outsoles had visible wear. The yellow hadn't dirt deposited but that looked like the were attempted to be cleaned.

You can message me if you want to further discuss.
False info according to whom? Against NikeTalk or Goat's guidelines? Seems like a lot of grey area. My removed post was simply a critique of goat's experts (that we now know you have a hand in) and I had posted pics of the issue for folks here to judge. Unfortunately by you removing these posts there's no way folks here can judge my side whether it was "false info" but that judgement was taken away from nt'ers. Thankfully the buyer had better senses after being offered the 0% discount. That reason you gave of removing my post clearly implies a conflict of interest of a nt mod removing posts critical of his employers (third party) practices by simply defending it as "false info".
No need to go to pm's since my original post stood on its own before you removed it. I had clearly explained why I thought your assessment was/is terrible, particularly considering I've sold hundreds of shoes without a single complaint through several other avenues and my admittedly terrible OCD with shoes.
After being on nt as long as I have, I wouldn't continuously defend a "used" shoe here on a public board if I wasn't sure of what I own/sold. First being called a liar, accused of posting false info and then again being accused of "attempted cleaning a used shoe" by an nt mod, I feel compelled to publicly defend myself, even though I normally would simply let it go or take it to pm's.
Btw, it should be said this is nothing personal, I've enjoyed and learned from many of your Nt posts pre and post mod.

Edited: bigj505 bigj505 saw some of the previous posts after this, and I got ya'll. :nthat:

Last edited:
Just chiming in on my two cents. Really enjoy using GOAT and have had positive experience thus far. It often serves as a reminder to pick-up shoes I don't own already (which is dangerous). lol.

So if Kdak was a mod and was deleting post it would be cool too [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
i love goat and use it all the time

but if you are a mod for NT, and work for goat, one of em gots to go.

i see a definate conflict of interest. esp if someones critical posts got deleted.
not sure how that isn't blatantly obvious to everyone. that's a terrible look for NT and really should be addressed.

not sure how that isn't blatantly obvious to everyone. that's a terrible look for NT and really should be addressed.
because majority of this thread is still negative towards goat, so what exactly are they suppressing

because majority of this thread is still negative towards goat, so what exactly are they suppressing
]
if the posts are being deleted, then we really don't know. it's simply not a good look for an employee of GOAT to be deleting posts in this thread, whether they're good or bad.

]
if the posts are being deleted, then we really don't know. it's simply not a good look for an employee of GOAT to be deleting posts in this thread, whether they're good or bad.
because the post left behind are still negative, if they are suppressing the buyers standpoint I would agree...but the established knowledge of selling on goat is they are od with their review process

Last edited:
So what happens if they receive a pair of space jams with no widows peaks or very small peaks(bought from FL) Or small imperfections. Will they accept them or reject them? Some people may try to say they are fake and some may say real?

"Conflict of interest." He's getting paid by Goat, he doesn't get paid to be a mod on NT. Big difference there.

AT just authenticate my WC IV size 10.5 you guys received last week please! I just want my money playa

Back
Top Bottom