GOAT APP legit?

I don't be delete bad comments. I delete comments where people bend the truth to sound right on here. If you want to express frustrations by all means do it. If you come on here lying and saying things like you Shoes weren't worn for example and I personally held the shoe and saw visible wear then I'll delete it. Maybe they didn't know.

Anyhow I'm just here to express the slander.

I don't be delete bad comments. I delete comments where people bend the truth to sound right on here. If you want to express frustrations by all means do it. If you come on here lying and saying things like you Shoes weren't worn for example and I personally held the shoe and saw visible wear then I'll delete it. Maybe they didn't know.

llamf, worn once, they just leave out the fact it lasted the whole weekend

As people may know I'm affiliated with Goat. But you guys may not know that I'm actually the head of the Jordan Brand authentication dept.

Today I came across this on IG of someone clamining they got fake suede XIs from us. It's funny cuz the guy is based outta Detroit and none of our orders for the XIs were sent there. On top of that the shoe in the photo is said to come from me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Poor attempt... whose mans is this?

That's sad to hear man. I've been using GOAT for a few months now and it's been great. Hopefully, people don't believe what they hear. 

After reading this, just went back to see that one of my previous posts were deleted. Firstly I'm not comfortable knowing that a NT moderator who is employed by a third party (Goat) is actively deleting critical comments here of that third party. There's some grey area of conflict of interest mixed in there.

By the removal of a previous comment of mine, so I'm guessing you thought I lied about a shoe I purchased myself, that has sat in it's box since then. The shoes in question were also in my own hands as well and have been in my possession for a year. As I had previously mentioned Jordan VI and VII's toe area outsoles have a dull texture and is a magnet for dust, that certainly doesn't mean they were worn or used. It had "drag" on the front toe's sole on one shoe but none on the heels, I'm not quite sure how that's even physically possible of a human's walking patterns? I have another new pair of the same exact shoes that can also be classified as "used" by goat's "expert(s)" simply because of the dull and dusty toe outsole.

I surly hope my post here does not get removed simply because it's critical of this company or an employed mod that should have clearly and previously disclosed here publicly that he was employed by Goat and is actively removing critical comments as a NT Mod. Although I may have missed that disclosure, it still doesn't justify deleting critical comments that doesn't violate NT's guidelines.

After reading this, just went back to see that one of my previous posts were deleted. Firstly I'm not comfortable knowing that a NT moderator who is employed by a third party (Goat) is actively deleting critical comments here of that third party. There's some grey area of conflict of interest mixed in there.

By the removal of a previous comment of mine, so I'm guessing you thought I lied about a shoe I purchased myself, that has sat in it's box since then. The shoes in question were also in my own hands as well and have been in my possession for a year. As I had previously mentioned Jordan VI and VII's toe area outsoles have a dull texture and is a magnet for dust, that certainly doesn't mean they were worn or used. It had "drag" on the front toe's sole on one shoe but none on the heels, I'm not quite sure how that's even physically possible of a human's walking patterns? I have another new pair of the same exact shoes that can also be classified as "used" by goat's "expert(s)" simply because of the dull and dusty toe outsole.

I surly hope my post here does not get removed simply because it's critical of this company or an employed mod that should have clearly and previously disclosed here publicly that he was employed by Goat and is actively removing critical comments as a NT Mod. Although I may have missed that disclosure, it still doesn't justify deleting critical comments that doesn't violate NT's guidelines.
most of the post on this thread are negative towards goat, if that's the case wouldn't they be deleting numerous posts....... pics?

Last edited:

False info is agaisnt the guidelines. I don't frequent this thread so your comments negatives or not aren't touched. The shoes you posted were in my hands. Outsoles had visible wear. The yellow hadn't dirt deposited but that looked like the were attempted to be cleaned.

You can message me if you want to further discuss.

Super frustrating to see this dude g_snks89 slandering y'all. Feels personal now knowing you're on the GOAT staff. Hope it gets sorted out.

He hasn't deleted any posts..

He's obviously a professional since people including people above him on NT can see if he's deleted posts.

Look throughout this thread, most of them is trashing the company :lol: might as well lock the thread if that was his agenda

Y'all goin nuts over nothing

It's a non issue IMO and I have no affiliation to goat or Thompson other than when he told me months ago he worked for them and I had assumed it was common knowledge on this board but guess not :lol:

i could give two poops really

but on a board where we cant type the word for forcible sodomy and cant say an actual NFL team name,

just found it weird.

any other "business" would definately classify that as a conflict of interest

but again, i use goat and dont really care

yall NT members soooo quick to think people are crying.

and its always the same people who do it,trying to drum up some ebeef/drama.

Last edited:
Def didn't say anyone was crying

If it was an issue, he wouldn't be a mod here... simple as that.

He's obviously a professional since people including people above him on NT can see if he's deleted posts.

Look throughout this thread, most of them is trashing the company :lol: might as well lock the thread if that was his agenda

It's a non issue IMO and I have no affiliation to goat or Thompson other than when he told me months ago he worked for them and I had assumed it was common knowledge on this board but guess not :lol:

1 of my posts was deleted.

Last edited:
i could give two poops really

but on a board where we cant type the word for forcible sodomy and cant say an actual NFL team name,

just found it weird.

any other "business" would definately classify that as a conflict of interest

but again, i use goat and dont really care

yall NT members soooo quick to think people are crying.

and its always the same people who do it,trying to drum up some ebeef/drama.
who hurt you, b

1 of my posts was deleted.

So contact an admin?

He explained why it was deleted and told you to message him, he said you clearly lied about the condition :nerd:

SamKQboro SamKQboro

airthompson airthompson is good people. I could understand your concern if he was the only staff member on here and was going hard for goat but that's not the case. Admins (not sure about moderators) can see deleted posts still so if we ever had to look at it, it's still possible.

PS - this thread should be in the legit check section so be prepared for it to move in the very near future.

Last edited:
Def didn't say anyone was crying

If it was an issue, he wouldn't be a mod here... simple as that.

did i say you zzyzy???

no.

and you are one of the ones who always comes at me for voicing an opinion.

i can give a viewpoint. its an observation. people here are so quick to get defensive and turn it into something its not.

i didnt say its an issue. i just said it def could be viewed as such.

simple as that.

guess i shoulda only posted
"in some circles that would be a conflict of interest" with a big warning sign that its just an observation

*...and goes to closet to see how many GOAT pairs were verified by J*

laugh.gif

Last edited:
SamKQboro SamKQboro

airthompson airthompson is good people. I could understand your concern if he was the only staff member on here and was going hard for goat but that's not the case. Admins (not sure about moderators) can see deleted posts still so if we ever had to look at it, it's still possible.

PS - this thread should be in the legit check section so be prepared for it to move in the very near future.

Wouldn't it just clear the water completely if a mod that wasn't affiliated with the business over-watch this thread?

Last edited:
So contact an admin?

He explained why it was deleted and told you to message him, he said you clearly lied about the condition :nerd:

I think you're mistaking me with someone else? Have no idea what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom