GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by markster555

Basically they were charging like another cover charge at XS to go inside where the dance floor/DJ were. It was all roped off
I don't even understand how that would work. I've been there multiple times, even with big name DJs, and never seen anything like that. It's all open. I saw people going in from outside, and onto the dance floor, no problem. That just doesn't make sense at all.

Vegas is probably my favorite city to visit at this point. 3 trips in, every day is different with so much to do.

My best advice if you're in a group with all dudes is to find a few females during the day to go to the clubs with you. women get preference so as long as you have more women than men you'll probably skip the line and be on your way faster.

If you decide to do bottle service, It's a good idea to get in contact with a host earlier in the day or the day before to make things happen faster for you.

Other than that, just enjoy.

I'm headed back in late March so hopefully I can get decent weather that weekend.

Vegas is probably my favorite city to visit at this point. 3 trips in, every day is different with so much to do.

My best advice if you're in a group with all dudes is to find a few females during the day to go to the clubs with you. women get preference so as long as you have more women than men you'll probably skip the line and be on your way faster.

If you decide to do bottle service, It's a good idea to get in contact with a host earlier in the day or the day before to make things happen faster for you.

Other than that, just enjoy.

I'm headed back in late March so hopefully I can get decent weather that weekend.

Just booked The Cosmopolitian for August for less than $1200 for the Wraparound Terrace Suite.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Anyone know a good barber in LV? I'm looking for barber that does line ups with a razor.

My cousin Jae cuts hair in Vegas and lines up with a razor, just ask him.

He works at Starting Line Up, phone number: (702) 310-6604.  It's on the corner of W. Desert Inn and S. Jones Blvd. Address: 3310 S Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89146.

I might be biased because he's my cousin, but he's one of the best one there.  Get an appointment because he is always booked!

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Anyone know a good barber in LV? I'm looking for barber that does line ups with a razor.

My cousin Jae cuts hair in Vegas and lines up with a razor, just ask him.

He works at Starting Line Up, phone number: (702) 310-6604.  It's on the corner of W. Desert Inn and S. Jones Blvd. Address: 3310 S Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89146.

I might be biased because he's my cousin, but he's one of the best one there.  Get an appointment because he is always booked!

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Just booked The Cosmopolitian for August for less than $1200 for the Wraparound Terrace Suite.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice!!!! how did u get that price? was that for 3 nights? i would love to know, thanks
smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice!!!! how did u get that price? was that for 3 nights? i would love to know, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shoehd

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
how many nights? how about people?

I am going in August as well and we are trying to plan a bachelor party.. 4 nights probably.

Originally Posted by shoehd

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
how many nights? how about people?

I am going in August as well and we are trying to plan a bachelor party.. 4 nights probably.

if youre a drinker. start everyday playing penny machines. throw $10 in a machine and sit there for like a hour. FREE DRINKS. tip good the first few times so the waitress keeps coming back. LOL
thats how i started all of my days in vegas 
roll.gif

ended up turning that $10 into $80 and some change one time
pimp.gif

if youre a drinker. start everyday playing penny machines. throw $10 in a machine and sit there for like a hour. FREE DRINKS. tip good the first few times so the waitress keeps coming back. LOL
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

roll.gif

pimp.gif

I start everyday that exact same way. Penny slot playing nine lines. I can play a $20 for about a hour and get 4-5 drinks in me for free.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

roll.gif

pimp.gif

I start everyday that exact same way. Penny slot playing nine lines. I can play a $20 for about a hour and get 4-5 drinks in me for free.

Back
Top Bottom