Golf Thread - PGA Championship *Scottie Scheffler Arrested*

Thought that Playoff was never going to end :lol: nice putt by English there to finally win it

:rofl:

Mickelson said he won't return because of a story published this week by The Detroit News, which obtained federal court records from 2007, detailing how a Michigan-based bookie allegedly cheated Mickelson out of $500,000.

"It was so much effort for me to be here and to have that type of unnecessary attack," Mickelson said. "Not like I care, it happened 20-something years ago, it's just the lack of appreciation. Yeah, I don't see that happening. I don't see me coming back. Not that I don't love the people here, they have been great, but not with that type of thing happening."

now he is saying he will come back if 50,000 people sign a petition for him to come back. What an absolute loser. :lol:

took forever but finally arrived
51AC4E44-D4CE-41EE-B1C7-5686942DBE94.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn good seeing Tiger play well today.

Charlie is a damn beast.

Last edited:
That shot on 17 by Charlie...

I couldn't do that in my dreams.

Kid gonna be something special if he wants it.

Would be pretty cool to see young Charlie and John Daly 2 battling on the PGA tour in the future.

I only watch Majors and I bet on Majors

Golf fans, I have longshot bets on

J. Rose
P. Reed
S. Im
S. Woo Kim

Then I have Morikawa as the whale amongst my longshots

Who are some other longshots I should look at?

Havent placed anything yet but I’m feelin’ Cantlay as well as Morikawa

As for long shots i’m thinking Max Homa and Si Woo Kim

Menu is :pimp:

Tiger speaking in about an hour, groupings announced later :nerd:

Crazy that he is going to play... Little limp out there but to be expected... That course is no joke to walk... They keep mentioning it but being there in 2019, no way to describe it because the cameras do such a great job of taking away the elevation changes

Back
Top Bottom