Golf Thread - PGA Championship *Scottie Scheffler Arrested*

4EA665F1-1220-496D-8432-500888523386.jpeg

:pimp: 🔥 ☀️

There are about 25 golfers offered in a Masters to win bet as individuals, and 91 overall participants, and the Field is +200. Isn’t there value in taking the field? Tell me where that logic is flawed, looking for actual feedback.

Yeah ESPN+ for now then on regular ESPN in about an hour at noon (pst)

I took 12 golfers, one of them is Im… my next closest are Morikawa and Ancer who are both even and tied for 19th.

Before I actually got into watching Golf I thought the Masters was in Augusta, Maine.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
He should have a couple of strokes to spare - and often picks up a few on the back 9.

Looks like he’ll make the cut easily. A few strokes off the lead so not out of it - but neither is anyone else.

Just checked the overnight scores - Tiger at +1 so not bad - until I looked at the top of the board, there are a bunch of players up to -3 then Scottie Schefler at -8 which is a lot to make up. We’ve seen it before (most notably Greg Norman) but it looks like it’s his to lose at the moment.

Five strokes up with 36 holes, hopefully someone can get within two by tomorrow’s start, but yeah seems pretty daunting.

Well they collectively got one closer toward his lead today, glad it’s Cam Smith rather than Schwarzel in his pairing tomorrow.

Im had a nice close to Round 3, in third at -4, but he really only has a chance if he’s three under and Scheffler goes three over, can’t imagine it’d go worse than that for Scheffler in a worst-case scenario with the weather being good tomorrow.

This is fascinating, They’re arguing if he can move leaves why not pine as it’s the leaves of a pine

Even thought Tiger wet the bed, it was great to see him play.

A three shot lead can be taken on a masters Sunday. Can't wait to see it.

Back
Top Bottom