Good deal on a 65" Mitsubishi DLP

http://www.compusa.com/applications...?EdpNo=3984228&sku=M402-6512 ON&srkey=wd65736

1100 for 65" is
pimp.gif

Yeah thats a nice deal. Get one with 3D though. I know its not much of anything now but it may be in the future so its nice to be prepared. Thats a good TVthough with a great price.

My neighbor got that same model for freakin FREE...
It has a crack at the top left corner but if the picture is in widescreen, you cant see it at all.

nice tv, nice price. The only drawback I can see offhand is its a DLP. You'll get great picture quality but its a lil bit bulky. I got a 50in Sony SXRDprijection tv and when you place in with the back facing the corner you really cant tell the depth of the tv. Id cop
pimp.gif

DLP's are much larger than Plasma's and LCD but the picture quality is excellent, how ever the viewing angle is minute compared to plasmas andlcd's.

i beleive this is lamp based...not led. still a good deal if you have the room for it. Do keep in mind tho that unless youre sitting right in front of thisparticular set, the image is going to be off because of the viewing angle. something to consider for your seating arrangements

Back
Top Bottom