Good past memories appreciation

Real %$$!.

Looking back and just being able to laugh/smile about things in your life
pimp.gif

Most definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Kinda makes me sad thinking about those things though, sometimes I just wanna re-live it.

Besides the obvious memories.

First REAL fist fight will always be one of my favorites.

I tend to do that at the wrong moments hahahaha. Talkin' to somebody about somethin' that has nothin' to do with me, but I'll startreminiscin' about the stuff I did when I was younger.......
pimp.gif

CertifiedSW wrote:
Most definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Kinda makes me sad thinking about those things though, sometimes I just wanna re-live it.
QFT
tired.gif

Especially ages 8-16
pimp.gif
. Used to have so much fun during the summer, now it's all work
smh.gif
Sometimes I think about "what if I had the chance tore-live it, would I"? I wouldn't cause I couldn't stand the thought of having to go through all that school again
laugh.gif

Appreciated.

And funny that you made this post, because I was just surfing YouTube, and the following video I found brought back all sorts of great memories:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This may sound kinda lame but one of my fondest memories is playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live every day after school with my boys from 2004 to most of 2006...man Imiss those days, and the worst part is I know they'll never come back...of thee original eight of us, one disappeared, one died, one came out the closetand never played again...ahh memories

Back
Top Bottom