Goodbye, Toys R Us? * UPDATE: Toys R Us is preparing to liquidate its U.S. operations, sources say*

Swift kick to our childhood hearts.

Amazon
vYgPmI8.gif

I love TRU as much as you guys do but they should've went out of business along with KB. They've been a shell of their former selves and it's almost depressing being inside one with how different things are. It seems like a lot of us are already feeling nostalgic about the place anyway but how many people really go enough times nowadays to justify them staying open?

images

I was just in Toys R Us about a month ago and I felt like it probably be my last time so I just walked around and took it all in. **** reminds me of such a carefree time. Back when my parents were together, when Eek! stravaganza would wake me up every Saturday morning. When the only thing I’d have to worry about was if I could get my piggy bank open in time before the ice cream truck left my street. I said my goodbye to Geoffrey one last time. It hurts man...but I’m at peace.

Toys r us never has sales
And when they do it’s super trash sales
So never any reason to step foot in that place unless I REALLY can’t find it anywhere else
That would help drive business imo
We need to be kept up on this
Cause I’m tryna get in on those store closing deals
Cop a few ps4’s xbox’s And switch games and systems for the low

Kids just don't play with toys anymore. It was only a matter of time. Surprised they have lasted this long.

What’s crazy is kids watch other kids play with toys on YouTube.

I think it’s because adults treat their phones like the greatest toy ever.

Toys r us never has sales
And when they do it’s super trash sales
So never any reason to step foot in that place unless I REALLY can’t find it anywhere else
That would help drive business imo
We need to be kept up on this
Cause I’m tryna get in on those store closing deals
Cop a few ps4’s xbox’s And switch games and systems for the low
All stuff like that will probably be returned to vendor

Dawg ,who calls toys r us tru? I was so confused, wash all ya faces for confusing me:smh:

What’s crazy is kids watch other kids play with toys on YouTube.

I think it’s because adults treat their phones like the greatest toy ever.
My nephew watches dudes play video games on YouTube,

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  2. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Power Rangers in Space :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  3. Super Soakers :nthat::nthat:
  4. Pokemon :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  5. Voltron :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  6. Mobile Suit Gundam Wing model kits :nthat::nthat:(would be more if it wasn't the whack American version:lol:)
  7. Transformers :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  8. Yu Gi Oh starter decks :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  9. Beyblades:nthat::nthat::nthat:
  10. Grand Theft Auto III :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
  11. Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1 :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
Wal-Mart had they foot on their neck but Amazon will be the death of them. Thanks for everything Geoffrey :pimp:, these kids dont know what their missing :smh:

My nephew watches dudes play video games on YouTube,

Watching someone play a video game and watching someone play with an inanimate object is two different things.

My little cousin watches kids play with ninja turtle action figures. His momma will buy them but he rather watch on YouTube. I think he wants a sibling tho.

Yeah, that’s kinda weird. You put toys in most little kids’ hands and they’ll play with it. I guess this generation of kids would rather just watch stuff on a screen.

Back
Top Bottom