GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

.... :lol:

I'm under the impression that ice dragons breath ice.

Anyway, they don't need to break down the wall.

If you go back and listen to The Hounds quote from earlier on in the season, he basically hints strongly at the sea freezing over and that the WW's are just going to march around the wall.

It'll be pointless for the wall to be up after all this focus has been put on it

i think this will end as a contest between the dragons:

dany's dragons on the south, blowing out fire to melt the ice bridge.

NK's dragon on the north, blowing out ice to try to refreeze the water.

Ain't no chance in hell that an ice dragon is breathing fire, :lol:

I will literally stop watching this show it they have an ice dragon burn down the wall.

Also, think about this...

WW's were already on their way to the wall before they had the damn dragon.

You don't think they had a plan to get around it somehow?

You really think NK was like "ahhh **** it, we'll capture a dragon on our way to the wall, bros, we good!"

Highly doubt that.

Well. I hope you enjoyed the show, because I believe that dragon breathing fire

I forgot that Meera also killed a WW. With a dragon glass spear too I believe.

untitled-351.gif

I did too.

So basically with enough dragonglass tipped arrows the Night King and squad would get washed quick.

They needed to give dude a dragon :lol:

dragon shouldn't even be breathing. he's dead. what exact kind of zombies are they anyway? do they still eat and crap? do they have a heartbeat and need to breathe air?

.... :lol:

I'm under the impression that ice dragons breath ice.

Anyway, they don't need to break down the wall.

If you go back and listen to The Hounds quote from earlier on in the season, he basically hints strongly at the sea freezing over and that the WW's are just going to march around the wall.

As many times as it's been referenced that the Wall will always hold them back, I have no doubt the wall is coming down somehow...via Dragon or magic...

I haven't read any leaked scripts or anything. Just obvious screen writing from previous episodes.

So, basically if the sea to the right of the wall isn't already frozen, the ice dragon can freeze it and the WW can go around the wall like I thought.

Seems like a way more plausible theory than an ice dragon burning down an ice wall.

I just want this damn finale to leak already, I'm tired of waiting.

The wall's magic was broken if i remember correctly right?

So they can go through the wall now

Ice dragon just gonna make an ice ladder and them ice zombies just gonna climb over the wall...

If that damn dragon breathes anything but ice I am going to be livid.

Back
Top Bottom