GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

I got a slimmer of hope that the spoilers for the finale are wrong or they filmed alternate scenes after the leak (iirc the leak happened while they were still filming).

Cuz honestly while this season has delivered on action its been lacking in other areas. Reading the spoilers nothing had me like :wow:

if you think this season will have a happy well-executed ending, you haven't been paying attention.

damn, Ramsay was such a ****ing brilliant villain. that scene where he tricks Reek into escaping... i truly hated him but he was hands-down the best bad guy in GoT.

i wish he would've escape the battle of the bastards and then formed a team of psychopaths that goes around messing with people.

Tbh, this may be the weakest ending of the season. This past one was the weakest penultimate episodes

It is lacking that political aspect which is what a lot of ppl liked about the show I think. Now that it's shifting into LOTRs territory it might be off putting. I think the seasons been pretty good thus far. Not my favorite though

:nerd: Sunday, we finally see him:

u2738dbo9thz.jpg

Last edited:
Damn spoiler leaks don't lie.

I can totally see how Robert washes him though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom