GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

I think Jon or Dany dying. I don't think they're both dying.

This scene makes me think it's possible Dany could die... being reunited with Drago and her son at the end. Someone posted a picture of it in the main thread and it makes sense

The reason I am never specific about dates and distances is precisely so that people won't sit down and do this sort of thing.

My suggestion would be to put away the ruler and the stopwatch, and just enjoy the story.

-George RR

I think that would catch everyone by surprise since it seems like we're all expecting one or both to die. :nerd:

It would. Maybe something totally different will happen than what we expect

Don't really see how both of them living is bittersweet :lol:

Doesn't mean they're gonna do the obvious like everyone expects. That would be boring.

It would. Maybe something totally different will happen than what we expect

Doesn't mean they're gonna do the obvious like everyone expects. That would be boring.

I don't think the majority of people really think either will die tbh. Especially Jon since he already died and was brought back

Yea Jon dying again doesn't make sense , GOT already killed the goat Robb . Let us have this

It makes sense if you look at in the context of the Lord of Light only brought Jon back to defeat the Night King. That whole "you're our only hope" angle

Were there random wildlings that they ran into that were already running from the dead? That seems wild implausible like they only did it to show the dead killing people without losing any mains. Was Thoros the only main to go?

Also, they made it look way too easy with that first bunch having them all drop except the one they needed. Knew that wouldn't hold up.

And Arya WTF. You're making me actually feel a little sorry for Sansa. Sansa is feeling that thirst for power no doubt but she's trying to fight it and she's not actively plotting against Jon. Arya's gonna push her that way.
And man those northern lords are some disloyal a** b******.

Anxious to see how OP this wight dragon is. If fire kills wights it should be easy for the other dragons to drop him. But if he's OP maybe Bran will have to warg into it.

Last edited:
Did they not finished the book yet? People who read the whole book series would know the ending correct? or is the show a lot different?

Killing a n**** twice aint never had the same effect as killing them the first time. Wouldn't make sense to.
Makes all the sense to me.

Jon aint long for this world.

Lord of the light did not allow Jon's ressurection so he can live a long and happy life after this war.

Yall better get the definition of bittersweet memorized.
Yea Jon dying again doesn't make sense , GOT already killed the goat Robb . Let us have this
The goat Robb?

:rofl:

Goat at what? Gotta stop backing these lames with no swag or charisma :lol:

Robb was 17 running circles around Tywin on the battlefield. Just couldn't keep both heads straight.

Have to agree...At the rate he was stacking up wins against the Tywin, If Rob had stuck to the original plan to marry the Frey girl he wouldn't have gotten offed and eventually won the war...He could've kept Talisa as his side chick if he wanted...The guy was just too young and hardheaded (Literally) to realize his mistake in calling off the wedding in favor of Talisa in the first place...

Still think Oona Chaplin was one of the baddest on the show though...

I'm not sure if he would have won. He didn't have the numbers and his men were losing faith before the Red Wedding. But as we've seen since, the Northmen are some chumps and their loyalty only goes so far. Doesn't change the fact that Robb was a boss.

I'm not sure if he would have won. He didn't have the numbers and his men were losing faith before the Red Wedding. But as we've seen since, the Northmen are some chumps and their loyalty only goes so far. Doesn't change the fact that Robb was a boss.

If Robb doesn't kill Karstark or marry ole girl they win.

You can slander the Northmen but they made the right decision.

North really are flakes. My dude Jon gon a couple of weeks and they were talmbout having Sansa in charge.

Just last week they are all chanting 'king in the north'.

These dudes gon get wild once they find out Jon bent the knee.

Robb was 17 running circles around Tywin on the battlefield. Just couldn't keep both heads straight.
Karstark said it to Robb's face, they lost the war the minute Robb married that foreigner.

Son barely cut from the same cloth as his father pulling that clearly insulting dishonorable move.

This is all a part of strategy and winning wars. Tywin caught him slipping.

More importantly, I feel yall are ignoring just how unloyal Northern houses are given how easily Robb got betrayed. It wasn't just the Freys. They wouldn't have been able to pull it off if the Bolton's and other traitorous houses weren't willing to break their oaths.

Its like LF says, fight all battles, everywhere, in your mind.
If Stannis doesn't kill Renly, Renly and Robb win easy.
Robb and Renly were never allied like that. Never got the chance.

Robb already was trying to secede by being king in the North. Renly was trying to make a claim for the iron throne as king of all 7 kingdoms.

Its only a matter of time before Renly asks Robb to bend the knee the same way Stannis wanted Robb to and asked Lance to.

Last edited:
I think they been too nice to us and will screw us with the jon/Arya reunion, they either won't meet because Arya gets killed, or meet right as Arya is dying a'la Rickon/jon reunion steez....

Robb and Renly were never allied like that. Never got the chance.

Robb already was trying to secede by being king in the North. Renly was trying to make a claim for the iron throne as king of all 7 kingdoms.

Its only a matter of time before Renly asks Robb to bend the knee the same way Stannis wanted Robb to and asked Lance to.

Nah, Renly had agreed to let Robb be King in the North right before he got got. That's why Cat was in his room.

Back
Top Bottom