got jumped for no reason

the five dudes with guns maybe? Every situation is different but I'm not thinking with no running away scared mentality. You already lost when it's like that

So If It's 1v1 Dude Pulls The Strap Its On?
1v 2+ & Someone Pulls A Strap Then It's [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]?

Didnt nick diaz recently take on 3 or 4 dudes at a club in vegas? He said he held his own, and im sure he did, but even that dude looked a little beat up after. :lol:

Some of you young dudes are too proud to know any better, or just front like youre tough on the internet. :lol:

Didnt nick diaz recently take on 3 or 4 dudes at a club in vegas? He said he held his own, and im sure he did, but even that dude looked a little beat up after. :lol:

Some of you young dudes are too proud to know any better, or just front like youre tough on the internet. :lol:

I Think It's More So Some People Are Not Affraid To Get Beat Up & Or Jumped

So If It's 1v1 Dude Pulls The Strap Its On?
1v 2+ & Someone Pulls A Strap Then It's [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]?
if we're in the process of fighting and he tries to go after the gun that's dead but fighting and dudes come out of nowhere guns blazing is probably where I'd draw the line

I Think It's More So Some People Are Not Affraid To Get Beat Up & Or Jumped
some people are also smart enough to realize that it isnt worth potentially getting put in the hospital for their ego. But if someone wants to get their head caved in, more power to em. Natural selection at its finest.

I think the old jada line probably applies to a lot in here. "Call ya the woulda kids, never there when it jumps off but always talking about what u woulda did"

:rofl:

Exactly.

Unless dudes clearly cant fight if it's 2(+) on 1 im taking the first exit.

Ran track for years, have hit the pigs with the crazy footwork multiple times, they're not catchin ya boy

View media item 2167939
Y'all willing to look like allergic reaction Martin for ya pride.. Wake up in the hospital swinging at air

Last edited:
So 3 Is When You'll Run?

I didn't run and I washing them drunk fools.

Had a 2x1 with a dude pulled a gun out pointed it and jammed. I bull rushed his ***.

As I think about it, I've been in a lot of fights when I was younger.

alp is killing me.  

boy you would throw 2 punches and be winded.  you would be getting stomped out by one cat much less 5.

stop trying to be that internet tough guy.  no one believes you fam

you built like seth rogen 

Still waiting on the story on when his rape justifying, mutton chops having *** got out of a situation like that.

Man ya can't be afraid about getting a little lumped up for self worth and self respect. I've backed down from a fight when I was young and the feeling I had was so bad and I felt so empty seeing someone get the beats becuase of my ***** ***, never again.

If guns and an like 5 dudes are bout it bout it I might consider running. Some of us just can't live with ourselves making fear the victor. While other fight becuase of fear. And some run becuase they are afraid.

I've won enough fights and got my *** whooped enough to know when the odds not in my favor. But if I ever get into a situation I can't get out of and I'm out numbered, back to the wall and take at least 1 with me. But I ain't down for the 3 on 1, I'll take that L and get home to my kid before I try to be superman. But I keep my [emoji]128299[/emoji], can't be in this crazy city without it.

I've won enough fights and got my *** whooped enough to know when the odds not in my favor. But if I ever get into a situation I can't get out of and I'm out numbered, back to the wall and take at least 1 with me. But I ain't down for the 3 on 1, I'll take that L and get home to my kid before I try to be superman. But I keep my [emoji]128299[/emoji], can't be in this crazy city without it.

Facts.

My reason for pursuing concealed carry was different though...

This was mines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Craig_Anderson

Im not about to scrap anybody... If you dont have enough common sense to let a situation get defused im flashing steel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom