Gotham (TV Series)...Series concluded...

Did you actually watch Gotham?

• I did initially, but then I stopped.

• Nope.

• I watched every single episode.

Results are only viewable after voting.
They made that redhead kid the joker? This show is like what tiny toons was to looney toons.

show has this upcoming episode to persuade me or I'm out.

this whole villains thing is a mess, It's almost like when they got rid of fish mooney the writers were like "how else can we waste everyones time when they're watching this show?"

I'm tired of Jerome acting like the Joker, but not being THE actual Joker, he had waaaaay to much screen time this past episode. Hate what they did with barbara, did we really need a Joker and Harley stand in with suicide squad right around the corner?? This is what's turning me off to the show the most, the fact that they think the audience is so stupid that people will just continue to watch because it's someone acting like the Joker, trying to hard to capitalize on his character.

Did we even need a subplot involving a love triangle with alfred, gordon and gordon's chick??

Show had something the 1st season by staying out of all the familiar territories. Now it's adding all this "pizzazz" and it's not going anywhere. What was the point of introducing harvey Dent or Luscious Fox??
I'd rather see the show scaled down to basics. Gordon clashing with dent over who he prosecutes, Luscious giving gordon simple gadgets, to help him out with cases. Riddler still slowly becoming the riddler
(maybe he secretly becomes the riddler and begins giving GothamPD riddles to people he's murdered, but they never solve the riddles in time, that could be a great subplot).

Hell even give penguin another rival to start a war with over Gotham.

I don't like the time jump gimmick but if they did do one, It needs to be done with Bruce, of course show the murder of mom and pop, but maybe then jump a few years until he's 4-5 years(seasons) out of becoming batman and showing him actually taking over wayne enterprises, discovering the cave, clashing with Gordon over his promise, dressing up in makeshift outfit that looks NOTHING like the final product, with very limited gadgetry and somewhat giving a helping hand to an unknowing gordon on certain cases.

It really is such a travesty, especially when they had hype on this show(best new pilot of it's TV season, and it's a comic book show) If they don't do major changes soon, it will get cancelled

Lol if you're thinking they're gonna do anything related to the comics or batman , you're in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
This is an alternate universe show. If you want a line by line adaptation of your favorite comic then watch the cartoon series.

I love this show. If you forget everything you know and just enjoy it for what it is, its a lot more enjoyable of a show.

Same thing with Hannibal. They totally rewrote aspects of the novels/movies to fit a TV show. I had zero problem with it, because it all tied into the "ultimate" story arc which is what Gotham is doing.

not asking for line by line, asking them to show some direction in what they want to do with this show. and to some extent they are copying overdone plots we JUST saw. whether it be busting out arkhams criminals(bane did that in the TDKR, they doing that in suicide squad) . or having a guy acting/talking like ledger's joker but having leto's joker look BEFORE he becomes the joker. c'mon son

If you're gonna commit to an ALTERNATE universe, lol don't do plots we just saw. or have your most popular villain being portrayed as not that character, but basically he is that character
the whole point in doing these alternate universe shows is having the freedom to be ORIGINAL, they didn't even have to cast a selina kyle that looked like michelle P. or have gordons first girl named Barbara for that matter...yet for some reason in this NOT linked, NON comic version, NON connected to any movie version......they did
bottomline
show is gonna be cancelled

just caught this past monday's episode on dvr. man things are starting to get interesting :smokin.

The reason I love this show is the females... They are all bad af except Barbara... I don't like her.

Finally all caught up on the season, so no one had issue with Alfred slapping Selena like that?

Finally all caught up on the season, so no one had issue with Alfred slapping Selena like that?
He slapped the piss outta her. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

That tough facade she always puts up disappeared with the quickness. 

Back
Top Bottom