Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Between moving in with my lady, starting a new job, ps4 & watch dogs, and this, me taking a semester off from school is starting to sound like a better and better idea.

Psn DiamondJ15

Damn b. This is serious.

gonna install wifi in the crib thus week and pre order the game soon enough. Anybody know where's the best place to pre order from?

NT gonna rule the world in this game.

What version of the game you looking at copping ? If you want the collectors edition only place you can get it from is Gamestop or the rockstar warehouse website.If you want call up your local Gamestop and see if they are still taking pre oriders for it.If not cop it off th rockstar warehouse and they will give you free release day delivery.

The special edition is available at a bunch of places: Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Toysrus, etc.

The standard version of the game anywhere you pre order it from you will get a DLC download code for the Atomic Blimp.If you order it from the rockstar ware house they also including this shirt:

View media item 540772

I'm copping the normal version. Have no need for any of that other crap.

We, as NTers, should find the most balling out people out there and befriend them. Once we get our mole on the inside we collectively rob them for their items, and then distribute it amongst ourselves. Profit?

sounds like a good idea. Let's start up a secret society on there, we're gonna be illuminati.

here's the plan. First day it goes live, were holding up AF LEAST 10 liquor stores. We start off small and then move up to banks. We're gonna roll with crews of 6. Two cars, four people doing the hold up and two get away drivers. We will collect the money and divide it equally. If it doesn't allow us to divide the money we will take turns for people getting the money from the robbery.

the best tactic to controlling the world would be to keep everybody down while they're down. So here's the plan for that. We're going to get all the 13 year old gangsters with XIV in their name to fight other gangsters in the game. If were able to frame people and make it look like everybody is fighting everybody we can control the world as our money keeps flowing.

ABSOLUTELY NO SPLURGING THE FIRST WEEK! Once we're at a couple million then do whatever you want.

also we gotta have people pay us to not eff with them. Like a protection fee :pimp:

I just hope they have some cortez's for my dude to rock.

came out the lurk pit just for this.... 
eek.gif

GT: Hubottlepoppin

I hope they do a hardcore mode.

Death= total reset of stats.
No radar.

You'd definitely need a good crew for that.

can't wait...if rock star hits a home run w this one it may once again change the gaming industry for the better:smokin:smokin

Just pre ordered today.

Xbox GT: xTHHx Bazooka

I have an Astro headset / mic, XBL gold, everything needed- LETS GO

if my friends list is full, message me to let me know youre from NT

Here is the NT R* crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Currently 21 members in there.

Just sign into R* social club.Sync your PSN account or Xbox Gamertag.Then request join the crew.

Oh yeah which NT Member goes by JHAWKINS826 ? I'm guessing that's who started the crew and it says the crew was founded on 5-10-12.

we should just all make NT related crews, then post them in here and let peeps join :rolleyes

You can't share Weazel news online, you can only watch the feeds from your apartment when friends or crew members have a Wanted level

Are they saying if me and crew are playing and I say venture out on my own while they chill at my crib... if I get some stars they can watch all the action like the OJ Simpson car chase? ON TV?!?!?! IF true

View media item 541810

Oh and GT: KingParappa (360)

Last edited:
Yup. That blew my mind. They said the choppers act as cameras during a chase and broadcast on the in-game news channel.

Ridiculous.:x

Back
Top Bottom