Broke back mountain
October Sky
Jarhead
Zodiac
Brothers
Nightcrawler
The day after tomorrow

He has a really nice list.

Being good enough has nothing to do with winning an Oscar. If that was the case Meryl Streep would win it every single year.

Well politics are involved too. Still him not having one yet isn't a big deal like his fans are making it seem like. Every new project he has, people are hoping it'll be the role. Then crap like hoover and great gatsby come out.

Didn't really care for the Gatsby myself. Movie still received positive critical acclaim. Haven't seen Hoover yet. Thought Leo did well enough in "Wolf of Wallstreet" but was snubbed for Matthew Mac :smh: :smh: also well enough in "The Departed" "Django Unchained" "Gangs of New York" "Inception" "Catch me if you can" "Titanic"

Last edited:
Outsode the usual names...

Anthony Hopkins, Jake Gyllenhal, Don Cheadle, Paul Giamatti, Geoffrey Rush, John Malk, Adrien Brody, Chrisroph Waltz, Javier Bardem, Jean Reno, Gerard Depardieu, Stelle skarsgaard, Lee Byunghun, Choi Min-Sik, James Nesbitt

Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Diane Keaton, Julia Roberts, Kathy Bates, Emma thompson, Julianna moore, Frances mcdormand, toni collette, Julie Delpy, Eva green, Noomi Rapace, Rosemund Pike, Frances O'Conner

Last edited:
I wish DDL wasn't so damn selective with his roles,I'd love to see him in more than 3-4 films per decade 
laugh.gif
. I guess that's also what makes him so great,quality over quantity.

Nick Cage was ******* FANTASTIC in Leaving Las Vegas. Nick got the Oscar for that role. One of his few really good movies.

Back
Top Bottom