Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my space jams, pretty happy with them and they fit great for a 11.5. The only issue, is on both shoes, you can see the forward sole did not cover the CF plate fully, see 6th pic...

View media item 518490View media item 518492View media item 518493View media item 518494View media item 518495View media item 518496View media item 518497
I'm looking at these on my phone so maybe I don't see everything the way I should but those look pretty good to me. Only thing that looks off is the carbon fiber creeping out from under the sole. Other than that its got decent 23s, clear sole, and the patent leather height in the back isn't high like everyone has been harping about. Ill take a look at my jams later when I get home. They're also a size 11.5

Those look good for the most part, to be honest the sole isn't even that blue. Aside from the pod placement and that sole issue they look fine.

Man people r loving these gm shoes. Just can't do it myself. If u just buy the shoe on release day, U GET A LEGIT PAIR FOR RETAIL. It's crazy.

Man people r loving these gm shoes. Just can't do it myself. If u just buy the shoe on release day, U GET A LEGIT PAIR FOR RETAIL. It's crazy.

Oh it's just that easy? Not everyone can anymore, especially for the ones who actually want the shoe. I stand by my view of you gonna wear em fine, if you tryna resell kill yaself.

I don't know why I continue to come into this thread. This has gone from an informational thread to a "how to buy fakes" thread. :x

Its like the Hata-Takashi days all over again...

Those look good enough to wear and not give 2 *****.

I ain't eem mad brah. I would buy those and rock them.

I don't know why I continue to come into this thread. This has gone from an informational thread to a "how to buy fakes" thread. :x

those space james(not jams james) are bang bang

Last edited:

Yup. Idk why this thread hasn't been regulated, I guess it's because the fakes are looking legit while the authentic pairs are looking off nowadays....it's a shame what it has come to.

Oh it's just that easy? Not everyone can anymore, especially for the ones who actually want the shoe. I stand by my view of you gonna wear em fine, if you tryna resell kill yaself.
If u don't get them on release day tgen u pay resell. If u can't afford resell then u CAN'T AFFORD them, move on to the next shoe. Simple

If u don't get them on release day tgen u pay resell. If u can't afford resell then u CAN'T AFFORD them, move on to the next shoe. Simple

Preachhhhhhh. Don't buy fakes, lets stop sugar coating with the word grey market. STOP BUYIN FAKE SHOES.

Lets keep the discussion mature kids.

we have a 126 pg thread about fake's calling them GM & you talking about be mature

And your the one arguing in this thread like a immature child, if you don't like the thread leave. No one is making you come into this thread.

we have a 126 pg thread about fake's calling them GM & you talking about be mature

:lol: Don't shoot the messenger, he's just doing his job...

Don't start.

Paying 300 + for a piss yellow shoe excuse me if I am not thrilled when I can get the same shoe for half.

wouldnt expect that from a mod especially dblsteve but ive posted twice in this thread today(three if you count the post that was deleted) & im being an arguementive immature child...really :rolleyes if you say so

now if i reported you for name calling THAT would be petty/immature wouldnt it dblsteve

Last edited:
umm i got 2 pairs of release day space jams and i got no problem with these grey market pairs...if it wasn't for da fact i already have

em then i'd get em no problem..i seen grey market pairs in person..da material is exactly like my store bought pairs, anyone talking

bout "they fake blah blah" hasn't seen em in person...period.

Look I'm not trying to start anything, I have no problem with you coldcity, I come into this thread and I see you going back and forth with another member. I delete the posts and make a comment to try to stop the childish argument. That's all. From your comment it seems like you don't like this thread. So why even come in here? You can report me if you want but you need to go back and read what I posted, I didn't call you anything.

Last edited:
Don't even argue with these shoe gods, they know where the back button is. I love shoes but collecting shoes/the shoe game means nothing to me.

Look I'm not trying to start anything, I have no problem with you coldcity, I come into this thread and I see you going back and forth with another member. I delete the posts and make a comment to try to stop the childish argument. That's all. From your comment it seems like you don't like this thread. So why even come in here? You can report me if you want but you need to go back and read what I posted, I didn't call you anything.

i wouldnt report you for name calling i was joking but ive been reported for less...

i dont like this thread & the only reason i strolled into this fake factory was to figure out if my hunch was right & it was the clown attempting to bash me in the db thread was the same goofie going to bat for fakes/GM in here

Those space jams look pretty good. As long as you get what u pay for. Some guys seem way to desperate for royals and are paying way to much when u could put effort in and get a real pair at a decent price. Gm pairs are always gonna be flawed somehow.

umm i got 2 pairs of release day space jams and i got no problem with these grey market pairs...if it wasn't for da fact i already have

em then i'd get em no problem..i seen grey market pairs in person..da material is exactly like my store bought pairs, anyone talking

bout "they fake blah blah" hasn't seen em in person...period.
I haven't seen one pair in person nor do I plan to, because I collect shoes that are authentic. Does anybody collect anything that isn't authentic? whats the point right? If u casually buy shoes tgen I don't really see a problem buying these gm shoes, but if u COLLECT shoes then NO! We're in a shoe forum proud of buying fakes, nobody can see a problem with that?

i wouldnt report you for name calling i was joking but ive been reported for less...

i dont like this thread & the only reason i strolled into this fake factory was to figure out if my hunch was right & it was the clown attempting to bash me in the db thread was the same goofie going to bat for fakes/GM in here
Fake factory!! That **** had me dying. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom