Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen one pair in person nor do I plan to, because I collect shoes that are authentic. Does anybody collect anything that isn't authentic? whats the point right? If u casually buy shoes tgen I don't really see a problem buying these gm shoes, but if u COLLECT shoes then NO! We're in a shoe forum proud of buying fakes, nobody can see a problem with that?
Try to keep up man.  Nobody is collecting GM pairs.  They're rocking them and likely beating them into the ground.  I don't think I've seen anyone on here condoning the reselling of GM pairs as authorized and authentic.  I think it's pretty unanimous that everybody has a problem with people doing that.

umm i got 2 pairs of release day space jams and i got no problem with these grey market pairs...if it wasn't for da fact i already have

em then i'd get em no problem..i seen grey market pairs in person..da material is exactly like my store bought pairs, anyone talking

bout "they fake blah blah" hasn't seen em in person...period.
I haven't seen one pair in person nor do I plan to, because I collect shoes that are authentic. Does anybody collect anything that isn't authentic? whats the point right? If u casually buy shoes tgen I don't really see a problem buying these gm shoes, but if u COLLECT shoes then NO! We're in a shoe forum proud of buying fakes, nobody can see a problem with that?
laugh.gif
thats all that needed to be said.

you're talking out of your ***. sounds like your one of these johnny come lately NTers that ain't bother to read da

100+ pages of grey market information..WHY its called grey market, etc.

fake =/= unauthorized.

these are indeed authentic pairs of space jams that have been made available via da grey market. most certainly made

from authorized contractors making "third shift" unauthorized batches of em without Nike regulation (PLENTY of info in this thread)

doesn't mean they are any less authentic then my release date pairs.

its nike's fault for losing control of their reins of factories they entrust with their intellectual property...maybe if they brought these

manufacturing jobs back to da states this wouldn't happen anymore.

Here are my space jams, pretty happy with them and they fit great for a 11.5. The only issue, is on both shoes, you can see the forward sole did not cover the CF plate fully, see 6th pic...
My pair obviously isnt deadstock but theyre  good enough shape to do a comparison. Post how you think the GMs stack up to my pair.

:lol: thats all that needed to be said.

you're talking out of your ***. sounds like your one of these johnny come lately NTers that ain't bother to read da

fake =/= unauthorized.

these are indeed authentic pairs of space jams that have been made available via da grey market. most certainly made

from authorized contractors making "third shift" unauthorized batches of em without Nike regulation (PLENTY of info in this thread)

its nike's fault for losing control of their reins of factories they entrust with their intellectual property...maybe if they brought these

Bro there not the same. Keep telling urself that. Like I said if u casually wear Jordan's then Rock em till the stitching comes out. Don't call urself a collector if u have gm pairs. Peace.

Please don't bring money into the conversation, I've got gucci drivers and ferragamo loafs that put any jordan to shame in retail price and quality. When I want to spend $500 I'm going to spend it on something that's supposed to be worth $500. Jordan puts $160-180 on the box, I'm not dumb enough to spend double the price for that level of quality. Collectors have their eyes wide shut.

Last warning, this thread needs to stay mature and on topic or people will be banned from this thread.

Please don't bring money into the conversation, I've got gucci drivers and ferragamo loafs that put any jordan to shame in retail price and quality. When I want to spend $500 I'm going to spend it on something that's supposed to be worth $500. Jordan puts $160-180 on the box, I'm not dumb enough to spend double the price for that level of quality. Collectors have their eyes wide shut.
amen!

Patiently waiting for all the trolls to leave and start their 10th grade homework tonight. Oh wait, it's still summer. No wonder the trolls are out in full force...

Patiently waiting for all the trolls to leave and start their 10th grade homework tonight. Oh wait, it's still summer. No wonder the trolls are out in full force...

:lol: I think it's almost time to lock this thread up.

if i get banned, im gonna be pissed. i've helped a lot of guys in this thread. i shouldn't be punished when guys are attacking me and i'm trying to defend myself.

OK I'm not going to lock it. Hopefully the people causing trouble leave the thread because I am going start banning them from the thread.

if i get banned, im gonna be pissed. i've helped a lot of guys in this thread. i shouldn't be punished when guys are attacking me and i'm trying to defend myself.

I understand, but please just report them or even PM me,because fighting with them in this thread doesn't help you, this thread, or me.

pretty sure my pair of royals from rs**r is gonna end up like that one dude's in that video posted.

crossing my fingers it doesn't, though i really just bought for comparison so i can confirm for myself in hand whether they're GMs or just fakes.

Last edited:
:lol: thats all that needed to be said.

fake =/= unauthorized.

Bro there not the same. Keep telling urself that. Like I said if u casually wear Jordan's then Rock em till the stitching comes out. Don't call urself a collector if u have gm pairs. Peace.

Cute soap box rant, fact of da matter is they are

Da same, you cant bootleg carbon fiber.

Lets try to get this thread back on topic. And remember you all have the right to your own opinion and we ALL should be able to have a adult conversation about the GM with out acting like children. Thanks

If u don't get them on release day tgen u pay resell. If u can't afford resell then u CAN'T AFFORD them, move on to the next shoe. Simple

Good point. But can't even do resells with a peace of mind anymore, never know what you're getting with GMs all over the place. It's like I said earlier its almost RD from store or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom