Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
There aint no shame for me atleast I'm honest 
laugh.gif

I really don't even think the Royals are GM, stitching is so different they just look like AAA replicas. Unless I see some near exact pairs in the future, EZ pass.
tired.gif
I know right. All Rstor pairs are like this according to the agents I've emailed. 
mean.gif

Ok, after reading every single page of this thread, I decided that for ME, I see GM as same materials, same factories/tech, just no quality control whatsoever and its a total crapshoot as far as what you will get.

So, to ADD to this thread, and because I want a pair of Jams that I can wear, I took the plunge and ordered a pair.
Hopefully the pics and info I provide will only aide this thread, again, I am not here to try to persuade anyone to either go after GM, or against. I made up my own mind after reading this thread which actually is VERY Informative and in no way should be taken down. This is the choice I made and here we go:

I ordered via an agent last week, took a couple of days but they sent me these pictures of the shoes I will be receiving, once I get them in hand, I'll post more, but you get the idea: Oh, and to respect the rules of the thread, I am not posting info as to where//how//what agent I ordered from, please just PM if you want more details.

View media item 519015
View media item 519017
View media item 519019
View media item 519021
View media item 519023
View media item 519025
View media item 519027
View media item 519029

Ehh, don't think I would go that far. I have no problem telling people the 2 minute story on these, and if they are cool with it, buy em off me. If not, no worries. I'm not a reseller, but if I make a few bucks to cover my own pairs, I will. This is how people used to do years ago, before the reseller game took off...
Not trying to be a **** but u have sold shoes for a profit. Doesn't that make u a reseller? Or do u have to do it a certain amount of times to be considered a reseller? Serious question.

whoa, those look awesome because they look clear not blue tinted unless my eyes are fooling me

Yeah those gm royals look worse each pic. Real sloppy. The beauty of this years 1s opposed to say bred xi, they are way more limited. Chances of there being similar materials for gm pairs is slim. Kindve why i can spot that sock liner on every crap pair. Every pair looks the same and you would think by now they would have all the glitches figured out.

I would never use an agent ordering from rstor. 
Why is that?

Here's what my agent told me about the Royals in Rstor.

Dear

Bought, but don't take pictures.

Be honest, not good as the pictures on their web store.

Have you tried ordering Royals?

Last edited:
Not trying to be a **** but u have sold shoes for a profit. Doesn't that make u a reseller? Or do u have to do it a certain amount of times to be considered a reseller? Serious question.
Haha. I guess after selling 5 shoes your officially considered a reseller

whoa, those look awesome because they look clear not blue tinted unless my eyes are fooling me

Im pretty sure they have a blue hue to them, its just that when you use flash the hue is less vibrant, but either way, I knew from the get go that the jams I received will have a slight blue hue to them, which is perfectly fine with me, stay icier a bit longer imo.

Imo if u have shoes, sell em and happen to make a profit, good for u. Lets be honest just about any retro is gonna get a profit and everyone buys and sells to an extent. Its the guy who hoardes multiple pairs up to a fsr for the sole purpose to flip. Thats a reseller.

Ok, after reading every single page of this thread, I decided that for ME, I see GM as same materials, same factories/tech, just no quality control whatsoever and its a total crapshoot as far as what you will get.

So, to ADD to this thread, and because I want a pair of Jams that I can wear, I took the plunge and ordered a pair.
Hopefully the pics and info I provide will only aide this thread, again, I am not here to try to persuade anyone to either go after GM, or against. I made up my own mind after reading this thread which actually is VERY Informative and in no way should be taken down. This is the choice I made and here we go:

I ordered via an agent last week, took a couple of days but they sent me these pictures of the shoes I will be receiving, once I get them in hand, I'll post more, but you get the idea: Oh, and to respect the rules of the thread, I am not posting info as to where//how//what agent I ordered from, please just PM if you want more details.
those are amazing to be honest if i dont get those remember the alamo reeboks then i might just cop some jams

A lot of ppl are passionate about sneakers for themselves, especially most of the older heads who knew what they were getting. It wasn't just about "oh they look/feel the same, or its close to identical" and I'm just going to wear them. It was about what we knew about them, not what others couldn't tell about them. That's where my stance is, if I knew a shoe I was gonna keep isn't 100% authentic (authorized), it would bother me. I'm not about stunting, wearing them and posting on instagram, it was the personal aspect of how I got it and what I know about them. I know most of ya'll are saying I'm just gonna wear them and beat them up but to me that wasn't the only point of having shoes

Social media has clouded many peoples judgements imo where we just NEED shoes no matter the cost or means of getting it, even if GM or whatever is available. Again, this isn't pinpointing anyone, just a general perspective of how the shoe game is in it's present state. I like how the recent convos on this topic have been going though, no point in attacking a member, focus on the topic itself and not on the person who is saying it

Last edited:

Resellers buy out FSR of shoes

All I buy is my size, then down the line I sell what I get tired of, or have duplicates, etc.

I agree that we need relevant information as opposed to just bickering back and forth, that's why I wanted to add those pictures and what my first hand experience was. if anything just for educational purposes to keep the thread moving forward.

I was just talking to Kinstor, and he said if I don't place a large order soon, "I will kill you". This is in China, so I think it might mean literally... :rolleyes

Kinstor:
if you not place the big order to us in the future
i will kill you

Me: Why kill me?

Kinstor:
make me so busy
ask so big discount
so, you shall make a big order

:nerd: Watching my back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back