Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Grey market shoes will ever be stopped.....just don't buy them.....always buy retail if your picky.....if you a tru sneaker lover
You should know the real just by looking

hes refering to the fakes they have.

the site is like 35/65

Grey Market and even actual RD shoes/ then they got straight up fakes.

hes refering to the fakes they have.

the site is like 35/65

Grey Market and even actual RD shoes/ then they got straight up fakes.

Yup and those GM "actual rd shoes" have differences from the retail ACTUAL release day shoes.

some do, not all.

remember these are being taken out of the factory without quality control.

why you act like you had seen every shoe.

ive seen and held these shoes in my own damn hand. some are crappy quality but obviously made with same materials.

the only issue with GM shoes is the quality. thats it.

otherwise they are made 100% the EXACT SAME!

Last edited:
some do, not all.

remember these are being taken out of the factory without quality control.

why you act like you had seen every shoe.

ive seen and held these shoes in my own damn hand. some are crazy quality but obviously made with same materials.

the only issue with GM shoes is the quality. thats it.

otherwise they are made 100% the EXACT SAME!
AGREE!

I don't think Grey market shoes will ever be stopped.....just don't buy them.....always buy retail if your picky.....if you a tru sneaker lover
You should know the real just by looking
eyes.gif

Another thing about Nike shoes I think Nike make
Changes on some of its products......for instance Finishline 2011 concords had a sort of clear bottom and Eastbay concords had the purple tint.....now how do you explain that.....that's why I don't argue with out seeing many pairs of any shoe.....I thought all the 2011 concords were supposed to have the purple tint

Changes on some of its products......for instance Finishline 2011 concords had a sort of clear bottom and Eastbay concords had the purple tint.....now how do you explain that.....that's why I don't argue with out seeing many pairs of any shoe.....I thought all the 2011 concords were supposed to have the purple tint
:\

Last edited:
And i come back here with e vengeance,lol...can anyone point out grey market concords for 190 like someone said?grey market my ***...they are all grtey market dudes...they come from the same company,same employees...cmon now,you fooling yourselves ain't right.grey market my ***.

:stoneface:

Just saw a pair of Concords on eBay with really icy soles, these are definitely GM but what's bothering me is the Foot Locker sticker.

So the Chinese are faking the stickers now?
That or they are pulling a switch-a-roo
Lets put our thinking caps on fellas.

Someone that owns a legit pair of concords buys a GM pair and may not be satisfied with the pair or just simply wants to profit from the ridiculous resale prices of XI's. They take their legit box from fnl/ftl/ndc or wherever with receipt throw in a GM pair. Take pictures that don't show the GM pairs deficiencies and you've got an easy sale.

mean.gif

U guys were talking about grey market 7's.

They also has grapes for $200, black gapes for $195 and 11 lows for $220 lol no half sizes but they do have size 9 which replicas don't have.
tried looking couldnt find that site

:lol: at anyone who believes in the "sneakerhead" manifesto.

This was about collecting BEFORE it went mainstream a few years ago (You can thank photo sharing, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)

If you're buying Jordan Brand's current retro sneakers, I'm talking ALL of them, you are not collecting anything of significance. No one is ever going to want your lightly worn 2012 Air Jordan Raptor 7's for anything more than $100.

You're buying cheap replications of something that was originally made in the 90s. They're authentic, but they're replicas.

In the past year, I can think of maybe 4-5 Air Jordan's worth purchasing. The rest were terrible, hot, trash.

So that being said. When you're sitting at home, licking your sneakers and storing them nice and neat in those air-vac sealed, temperature controlled closets of yours...

Just know that the Chinese guy who made your "authentic" Foot Locker Air Jordan XI Retro also made the pair that the kid sitting on the bus next to your is wearing. And he got his from someone's bigcartel site. And NOOOOOOOOOOO ONE else on the bus knows the difference.

Last edited:
My man, this was a good first post and I've repped you. However I should point out that the reason the 'sneaker game' is the way it is and everything, even mediocre product is selling out at high prices is because of the elite/rich. The generation in university/college may not care about some clown-coloured Nikes but the 8-14 year old rich cats are the ones buying $1000+ 'limited, Made in China' sneakers.

Another knowledgeable NTer made an excellent post earlier about cats 'eatin' off the sneaker game and sneakerheads' and no surprise but it's the rich/elite again. You do have the cats in the ghetto rocking expensive kicks but again that goes back to what you were saying about a lack of priorities.
Thanks. You're right, to say that all rich ppl don't care would be an incorrect statement, Im not too sure about the 8-14 demographic but after watching that ABC special on "sneakerheads" there were alot of young dudes doing the most buying and selling (now of course ABC had their own narrative they wanted to display so that may not be the "true" picture).

you guys must be high or sth.Those concords look perfectly fine.That 'detail' you re pointing out depending on production batch or even photography lighting could get different.Please stop this foolish talk.Grey market doesn't exist.There are replicas and nike pairs.Everything else is just stupid . Unauthorised pairs?pairs that didn't get past quality checks?REALLY?Have you seen the 'official' ones?This thread is becoming a joke.

you guys must be high or sth.Those concords look perfectly fine.That 'detail' you re pointing out depending on production batch or even photography lighting could get different.Please stop this foolish talk.Grey market doesn't exist.There are replicas and nike pairs.Everything else is just stupid . Unauthorised pairs?pairs that didn't get past quality checks?REALLY?Have you seen the 'official' ones?This thread is becoming a joke.

when were the soles ever that freakin blue?

show me legit pairs with them super glow in the dark blue soles.

the pairs ive seen in pictures werent like that...

Grey market exists I just seen some nearly identical grape 5s with some very noticeable quality flaws n color was really off

:stoneface:
lmfao

Dude can't be serious

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom