GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

That's why I understand why some people buy GMs (not stricly the Royals tho, cause the GM Royls are pretty bad :lol: ).

the GM royals are nothing like legit pairs... NOTHING

if i saw someone wearing em id be able to tell instantly

the GM royals are nothing like legit pairs... NOTHING

if i saw someone wearing em id be able to tell instantly
What did you think of Kanyes $120 white t?  was it much more legit than any other cotton fabric on earth?

Last edited:
Still no pics of GM shoes from the people praising how high the quality is / how you cant tell the difference from retail pairs :rolleyes

Figures

Last edited:
Still no pics of GM shoes from the people praising how high the quality is / how you cant tell the difference from retail pairs :rolleyes

Figures
I will buy one pair GM and one pair Retail soon, be on the look out in two to three months guys...

Man a single pic with a filter and an awkward angle isn't the right way to determine if something fake or not

Man a single pic with a filter and an awkward angle isn't the right way to determine if something fake or not
The shoe hasnt even been packaged and sent to the usa yet, chances are they are unauthorized, thus making them fake

Eric Bledsoe's supplier

BhbAB7YCYAAXgh8.jpg

Bha7gkrCAAAe0QG.jpg

Figures

The problem for me is that I couldn't pay for them, with their payment options
Definitely wasn't sending Western Union or Money Gram for a shoe,

But, why accept credit cards? And not bank cards though.
A bank card and a credit card are kind of the same thing when referring to online purchases though. So IDK what you mean there. A card with a VISA logo on it is a card with a VISA logo on it. Regardless if it's a debit or credit card.

But, why accept credit cards? And not bank cards though.
A bank card and a credit card are kind of the same thing when referring to online purchases though. So IDK what you mean there. A card with a VISA logo on it is a card with a VISA logo on it. Regardless if it's a debit or credit card.

Before I even tried to use my girls card, I ordered and paid for 3/4 shoes, via bank card. I think I still have the email, but anyway, the next evening I got the email saying my payment wouldn't process.
I chatted with someone online about this, found out then that bank cards do not qualify for payment options. Credit cards or WU or Money gram only.

Let me find the email

Back
Top Bottom