GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

So what are they going to use leftover materials from the Ferrari 14s to make raging bull 5s?

So what are they going to use leftover materials from the Ferrari 14s to make raging bull 5s?
More than likely since all these factories have the same access to materials as the legit ones they'll probably just order more material. These shoes aren't made from scraps. They're made from scratch.

More than likely since all these factories have the same access to materials as the legit ones they'll probably just order more material. These shoes aren't made from scraps. They're made from scratch.
Ok I've been trying to really get a feel for this GM I read the last thread & this one. I experimented with a pair of black & red 11s and they were straight fake from a source that people on here stated was dealing with real GM shoes

you're dealing with counterfeit shoes. Don't expect quality

Ok I've been trying to really get a feel for this GM I read the last thread & this one. I experimented with a pair of black & red 11s and they were straight fake from a source that people on here stated was dealing with real GM shoes

Thanks those 11s are almost 2 years old I will never throw my money away like that again but I wanted to know so I had to see for myself

but but but the 23 isnt stretched outtttt

but they are from nike just unauthorizeddd!!!

:lol:

"They're exactly and I mean exactly the same thing you buy in stores. Everything is the same.............. The only difference is......."

:rofl:

Most GM Pairs are Non-Authorized Shoes... They are made with The Nike Tech Packs... and the Nike Materials.. Neither of which are made by Nike and Made to order in Factories in China and thus Manufactured (Sometimes in Y3 or Factories around the corner from actual subcontracted Offical Nike Factories) as the shoes that you see and then Sold... via taobao, airrandy.. and the Like... Now there are SOME Legit pairs that come early... Lie 1-3%... but Honestly it's clear who it is that are getting LEGIT Early Pairs.... This has been talked about several several times.. and I've pointed this out for years.......But with that being said... You really could get anything you want made..... Older shoes... "SAMPLES".. You just to know who to talk too.. Th eWHole Screech situation should have explained how this all works...

...............NUFF SIAD

Most GM Pairs are Non-Authorized Shoes... They are made with The Nike Tech Packs... and the Nike Materials.. Neither of which are made by Nike and Made to order in Factories in China and thus Manufactured (Sometimes in Y3 or Factories around the corner from actual subcontracted Offical Nike Factories) as the shoes that you see and then Sold... via taobao, airrandy.. and the Like... Now there are SOME Legit pairs that come early... Lie 1-3%... but Honestly it's clear who it is that are getting LEGIT Early Pairs.... This has been talked about several several times.. and I've pointed this out for years.......But with that being said... You really could get anything you want made..... Older shoes... "SAMPLES".. You just to know who to talk too.. Th eWHole Screech situation should have explained how this all works...

...............NUFF SIAD
This recycled post over and over is getting old my g

...............NUFF SIAD
Proof of any of this?

he said nothing new

but all pairs are fake

now like ive said a million times, some pairs do leak out early (legit) pairs

how do you think these sellers snap pics of legit pairs then send you HQ fakes? most of these sites are using legit shoes in pics, not every kick but for most they offer. some dont. thats how they fool people who know a thing or two.

he said nothing new

but all pairs are fake

how do you think these sellers snap pics of legit pairs then send you HQ fakes? most of these sites are using legit shoes in pics, not every kick but for most they offer. some dont. thats how they fool people who know a thing or two.

Yes I re-posted because it was deleted in the other thread . And Yes I've said nothing new because its the Actual explanation .. there is nothing new to be said on the matter.. Yet we're still talking about and debating the subject... which honestly still makes no sense to me or anyone else really... I take it a lot of you have no idea how the manufacturing process works with Nike or any other major apparel company?

If the early pairs are from an authorized run they are either a promo or stolen. If they are made in another factory using the same workers materials and equipment, they are fakes. Its black and white, no grey about it.

If the early pairs are from an authorized run they are either a promo or stolen. If they are made in another factory using the same workers materials and equipment, they are fakes. Its black and white, no grey about it.

exactly but dude above is claiming them as authentic.. lol

none of these pairs from these sites are authentic. ive seen/held and compared most of these and they are nothing like an authentic pair

Yes I re-posted because it was deleted in the other thread . And Yes I've said nothing new because its the Actual explanation .. there is nothing new to be said on the matter.. Yet we're still talking about and debating the subject... which honestly still makes no sense to me or anyone else really... I take it a lot of you have no idea how the manufacturing process works with Nike or any other major apparel company?
Again, proof of anything you say? When I call them fake I have proof, box is different, materials, colors, shape, all different.

You?...

Last edited:
Again, proof of anything you say? When I call them fake I have proof, box is different, materials, colors, shape, all different.

You?...

you are wasting your breath, hes not gonna show any proof but claim stuff from years ago.

but any of these shoes from any of these sites and you can see clear as day that the shoes arent the same.

you are wasting your breath, hes not gonna show any proof but claim stuff from years ago.

but any of these shoes from any of these sites and you can see clear as day that the shoes arent the same.
Exactly :lol:

"Shoes are the same!"

No they're not

"Well not physically the same...."

:rofl:

he said nothing new

but all pairs are fake

What's funny is a lot of sites actually use GM pics. I mean...they aren't as crappy build quality...but the collars are still way too fat, colors are off...etc. But yea I know what you mean. Sometimes they post super legit pics....thne send you the GM garbage.

People still believe these gms are real it's sad
But atleast even the average sneakerhead is getting more and more informed as time goes on. Two years ago we were all still kind of scratching our heads with the issue. Now we're just pointing and laughing.

Theres even different "grades" of gms? :lol: had no idea about this :x

i dont even know how ppl can say they're the same as authorized authentic nikes at all at this point

Back
Top Bottom