Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Based on a bunch of these grimey &@^ stories that have me heated myself, a bunch of dudes need to bring up their ipod
playlist and delete the following songs that are obviously on a loop :

- Find Your Love
- Whatever You Like
- Marvin's Room
- Practice
- The majority of MBDTF

- Kid Cudi

Come on you gotta let me keep the Cudi!!! especially the WZRD one

This thread got me dying in TGIF 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Based on a bunch of these grimey &@^ stories that have me heated myself, a bunch of dudes need to bring up their ipod
playlist and delete the following songs that are obviously on a loop :

- Find Your Love
- Whatever You Like
- Marvin's Room
- Practice
- The majority of MBDTF

- Kid Cudi

Come on you gotta let me keep the Cudi!!! especially the WZRD one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

I'm just wondering though, didn't you find anything suspicious about the text ? First thing  I would question is why would she have another guy so close to her with his crotch that he is  able to do that ? She was obviously lying right there and then.

She said she was sitting and dude whipped it out and laid it on her. It was really sketchy but at the time I was so head over heels that I didn't think she'd lie. She was a good liar too but that's beyond the point. I took the L and moved on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry fam, but you a sucker for that one.

i was in 4th grade and it was lunch time, i tripped in front of the entire lunch line and i was on the floor and some girl walked up and put her hand out to help me up and i go to take her hand and she pulls it back and screams "SIKE! THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND!!". then the entire lunch line erupts in laughter, i then run into the bathrooms and cry myself to sleep in the stall. good times, good times.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

i was in 4th grade and it was lunch time, i tripped in front of the entire lunch line and i was on the floor and some girl walked up and put her hand out to help me up and i go to take her hand and she pulls it back and screams "SIKE! THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND!!". then the entire lunch line erupts in laughter, i then run into the bathrooms and cry myself to sleep in the stall. good times, good times.

YOOOO I remember when that was the thing to say.... yo that sucks.. but funny... you gotta admit if its something u would laugh at someone else about that its funny

One of my boys used to go on this website where dudes would post noodz of there exes or JO's. He even said he found some girls he knew. Fast forward a week and this ##!+$ photoshops some of my sister's fb pics and another chick's nude pics on the same page and showed it to one of my homies while we were chillen. NT doesnt even have an emotican that showed his facial expression. So Im sitting there all curious and $*%% tyrna see wats so crazy then BAM I see its "my sister" I was tryna click the dudes profile page tryna find out who it is but my boy had it saved as an image so it didnt work. I was heated but then dudes was like its fake and showed me the OG page

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I was working at a video store and this little cutie used to come through regular.

We built a friendly repoire, so I started to hook her up with free movies.

Shorty comes through to get like 9, 10 movies at a time. She starts to get reeeeal comfortable and even starts keeping the joints 5, 6, 7 days over and I'm wiping the overages out. Boop boop boop, no problem.

I'm thinking I'm making headway, bout to be IN!

Out of the blue, that youngin' busts in that joint DEEP into the 2nd trimester.
Me 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

G.A.B.E. <--- Straight chump status...

I dont understand your god damn story at all and its frustrating me 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

I was working at a video store and this little cutie used to come through regular.

Shorty comes through to get like 9, 10 movies at a time. She starts to get reeeeal comfortable and even starts keeping the joints 5, 6, 7 days over and I'm wiping the overages out. Boop boop boop, no problem.

Me 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

- OP worked at video store
- started simping and kicking it to female while hooking it up
- thinks he has a chance
- she shows up pregos but OP aint the daddy and the baby was prob made during his free movie giveaway

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Me 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
I think he's saying that she started to show that she was preggers and G.A.B.E is him -> GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

My ex. I was engaged when I was 23 when my ex had gotten pregnant. She called me one day @ work saying I'm pregnant but I already know what I'm going to do which is have an abortion. So I tried to talk her out of it because we were engaged to get married. She kept making up all of these excuses like I'm going to be stuck with the baby while you out doing whatever so I hit her with the let's move in since we already getting married. She hits me with the no I'm not moving in with you just because I'm pregnant but I was like we getting married. She wasn't hearing none of that. She made the appointment to have the abortion without me even knowing. Hours after the abortion she's like I wanna be with you let's make this work. !@%%% please. It's probably the best thing that ever happened to me not the abortion but we didn't get married. That hurt for along time.

And she still not married or have any kids & she basically can't find a good dude.
She killed YOUR fetus/baby then expects YOU to stay with her?  
mad.gif
THAT got me heated right there

Originally Posted by sonofsam

LMAOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A lady friend of mine who i've been trying to hit for a while asks me if i'd like to get dessert at an intimate spot with her one evening. She offers to pick me up so I accept. As soon as I get ready, she calls me and says we should meetup closer to the dessert spot and she'll drive from there because she had to go somewhere after. I said cool and told her to meetup at my homie's spot. On my way there she calls again and asks if she can bring another one of our friends along. Me, trying real hard to not sound like an *!%@, said sure. At the first meetup I saw that she picked him up (he lives 5 min away from me). Strike 1. She then tells me that she decided to not go somewhere after so she apologized for making me drive. Whatever. So we go to the dessert spot and she's driving. Mind you, this is a lightweight bourgeois spot. Side note, dude we're with is one of those " I don't have any money unless I'm hanging out with girls" types. Strike 2. So much for intimacy. So we shoot back to the initial meetup spot to part ways and the dude has the damn audacity to eenie-meenie-miney-mo between me and the lady for who was going to take him home. Holy crap, dude didn't even ask me what my plans were nor did he ask if he could get a ride. He ended up choosing me and I was too pissed to say anything. After she left, he asked me what time I was going home and I just said dude, I wasn't planning on going home tonight. He ended up getting a ride from another homie who was already at the house. Best believe I haven't seen these two eye to eye since.

Cliffs
Planned date with lady who was going to pick me up
I end up having to drive halfway to meetup
Lady brings other friend last minute
Other friend expects me to take him home

/rant

Back
Top Bottom