GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I'm liking the Dario saric pick up :pimp:
So do I. But you know Warriors reddit is going to lose their **** the moment his commits a TO or misses a shot. Just how they acted towards Bjelica.

I see a lot of people reading into CP3's reaction coming off the bench lol. IMO, it's going to come down to everyone buying in towards the goal of winning a chip. It's expected he will start a couple of games, but if he's going to sabotage his opportunity to win for the sake of his PT and his role, then that sucks lol.

I saw the W's were supposedly keeping an eye on Harry Giles III and Rudy Gay. Wouldn't mind Gay on the team.

Let's see how this season goes. It'll definitely be an interesting year, especially with the in-season tournament lol.

They need to sign a big man
I get that notion, but Looney/Saric/Davis is going to be the big men of this year's squad. I don't think they like any of FAs available rn. But we'll see when the preseason starts.

^They did.

I don't think JTA or Bazemore will be back. I get that JTA would be a good fit to help in the system and be support, but still. Didn't really impress during his last time in a W's uniform.

this was an embarrassing game too to bottom from our vets to our coaching staff .

I will always enjoy the run we had and curry while he is still playing a high level but our our window with this trash roster is closed and no opening in sight

Dunleavy has no legacy plan he need to do something. With this roster

Cory Joseph should not be in the league let alone this roster

start moody over klay or that man is gonna walk in FA this off season. it's ****ing time.

hope the gp2 injury isnt too bad. we really need him on defense.

it would be nice if klay focused on the denfensive end of the floor instead of jacking up so many shots. hes been off ALL season and hes trying to force himself into a groove

Podz and TJD are playing like veterans and definitely need more minutes. Loved that Kerr let them play down the stretch in the portland game. Wiggins needs to keep coming off the bench, he's actually playing a lot better offensively with the second unit.

but one thing that is for sure showing is that the warriors' are hella old. steph, klay, loon, and when he plays, dray just look tired and a step slower than their opponents.

we are super old. the league, esp the western conference is super young too. okc is scary! draymond has been earning his $$ when he hasnt been losing it…until the last 2 games klay was looking AWFUL…chef looks great

i like how kerr has shaken up the lineup and tried so many different looks so far. i like the trust in kuminga/moody, and giving podz the minutes hes earned

saric sucks.

saric hasn’t been too disappointing. he plays well away from the basket on offense, and it’s good too see the dubs finally have a stretch big. good fit for the second unit.

but bruh, how can you be 7’ tall and not be able to grab a ****ing rebound? also, he’s a walking foul. he refuses to understand the concept of verticality when jumping

he does stretch…and he hits the occasional 3…

but man. hes such a liability on the defensive side of the floor

TJD needs to start or take majority of the minutes between he and Looney.

Oh and Draymond, congratulations on becoming the next David Lee.

TJD is here!

TJD needs to start or take majority of the minutes between he and Looney.

Oh and Draymond, congratulations on becoming the next David Lee.

TJD is here!
man. we really got lucky w the young dudes. podz/kuminga/moody/tjd are nice pieces…

i def dont think tjd can take draymonds spot or the majority of looneys minutes just yet…kerr never really gives rookies the time that hes been giving these dudes…i like him shaking things up early in the season

Back
Top Bottom