GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

AG a bum. could care less about the nuggets. dubs would have swept them in the WCF they lucked out this year

I predict that Dunleavy (if he becomes GM) would actually be good. He'd definitely be better than Chris Mullin.

Mully gave us the We Believe team at least. Riley is the one that I think was a terrible GM

Mully gave us the We Believe team at least. Riley is the one that I think was a terrible GM
Sure. But I still blame him for giving that nasty contract to Derek Fisher.

IMO, it was Nellie telling Mully how he wanted his team constructed. Riley was a good advisor for the Warriors AFTER he was GM lol.

if dunleavy can somehow trade this bum poole for serviceable role players he will instantly become a legend in the bay

That contract will be tough to move. IMO I think he stays. But we'll see if Dunleavy makes any moves tomorrow during the Draft.

we couldnt trade for porzingis instead of bum *** cp0 rings wtf. at least dray is staying with the dubs. he def wanted jordan poop gone

at least cp0 rings wont turn the ball like a dam idiot and can actually run the 2nd unit. i hope this isnt it and the FO will trade him later for some size

Steph deserves better. His team is washed klay, washed draymond, and superwashed cp0.

still mad we didnt try to go after porzingis wtf. this ******ed franchise obsession with ****** guards is going to kill us. FO should have at least tried to offer poole, moody, fillers, and picks for porzingis

the move sucks. i’d feel better about it if Bob Myers did it cause i’d trust the process, but with Mike Dunlevy i have little hope :lol:

C3P0 really a warrior….

it’s been almost 12 hours and im still having a hard time imagining this.

in many, many ways it makes hella sense —one of the greatest floor generals in hoops to pair with a veteran core, effective midrange and rip thru move, doesn’t turn it over, and showed he can still play 30+ mpg last year. but man, wtf CHRIS PAUL THO? WHHHYYY

from the looks of the video, cp0 rings don't even want to be here. the hell was dunleavy thinking??? dude is one of the worst GM in the league SMH. havent even been 2 weeks yet....

I am really intrigued by the Warriors 2nd pick of Trayce Jackson-Davis. This dude looks like he can be a key piece in the rotation.

Way too early to call Dunleavy's first year as GM a failure. I'll hold my judgement till the end of the season.

I am really intrigued by the Warriors 2nd pick of Trayce Jackson-Davis. This dude looks like he can be a key piece in the rotation.

Way too early to call Dunleavy's first year as GM a failure. I'll hold my judgement till the end of the season.

same height as PBJ but he looks like he has an “nba ready” body comparatively. sort of makes sense since he’s already older than moody and JK. in his college highlights, he looks hella athletic with bounce. rookie year, at best, i just hope he’s a good screen setter and attacks the glass like draymond. anything else is a bonus to me.

same height as PBJ but he looks like he has an “nba ready” body comparatively. sort of makes sense since he’s already older than moody and JK. in his college highlights, he looks hella athletic with bounce. rookie year, at best, i just hope he’s a good screen setter and attacks the glass like draymond. anything else is a bonus to me.
The funny thing is, I have this feeling that Draymond isn't coming back. I think he'll play hardball and Dunleavy/Lacob ain't going to bite on the number he wants.

Just my prediction though lol.

Back
Top Bottom